Pictures! Traitor

Ashlyn was in her cabin, she was planning a little something for someone very special.

______________________________________________________

Ashlyn's POV

So I've been working on a little something for Bog Red. He thinks that I have this thing for Antione? This will definitely show him that he's wrong. I told him I love him and I meant it! I am 100% committed to my Biggie

______________________________________________________

As Ashlyn was working, she hears a knock on the door. She looks up and sees her cousin. "Hey!" She smiles. EJ takes a seat on the other bed with a grin. "What you up to?"

"Writing a song for Big Red."

"Oh, the french problem?" EJ's words make Ashlyn look up, confused, resulting in the brown-haired boy laughing. "You really think Big Red isn't gonna talk to me about his girlfriend, who's also my cousin?"

"Okay, but I actually wanted to talk to you," she says. EJ perks up and listens. Ashlyn lifts the pillow on her bed and shows EJ the 17 college letters of application that he got from colleges. EJ goes silent, but Ash continues.

"EJ, I know you're still trying to find a college, but you gotta talk to someone about this. It's not healthy to keep this stuff to yourself. I'm your cousin, we're supposed to be there for each other. I need you to talk to me. It's me and you."

"Okay," EJ says, playing with his fingers and scooting closer to Ash. "When we're not rehearsing, when I'm not hanging out with the others or Gina, I'm looking at those, thinking of which college I should go to, I wanna stay close to you, our friends, and Gina. I don't know what to do. Things were so easy when my mind was set on Duke."

"EJ, listen" Ashlyn gets up from her bed and takes a place next to EJ, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Now, it does break my heart that you might now be around as much as you used to, and you and G might have some trouble, we're all happy for you. We don't care how far it'll be, we got your back. Wildcats stick together."

EJ smiles but decides to make a joke. "Technically, now it's now Camp Shallow Lakers, right."

"Shut up!" Ashlyn laughs, hitting EJ with her pillow. "Now get out, I got a boyfriend to impress, and I do not intend to fail!"

______________________________________________________

Ashlyn's POV

EJ is learning how to go on his own, and I'm proud of him. He's growing up, about time, hehe. Don't tell him I said that!

______________________________________________________

EJ's POV

I'm still not sure about where I wanna go, but I'm still trying to figure out my story, but at least I know I can depend on my friends to be there for me

______________________________________________________

Gina walks into the theater room and finds something she wasn't expecting, Nini. At the piano, singing a song. "Hi, Nini!" She smiles. Nini looks up from the piano and greets her friend. "Hey, I was just working on a new song."

"Oh, can I hear it?" Gina asks. Nini, being insecure, shakes her head. "It's not done, and it's kinda about Ricky, I don't really know-"

"Come on, Nini!" Gina says. Nini stays silent for a little, before flipping to her songbook. She starts to play her piano and Gina stands, listening.

(Nini)
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Brown guilty eyes and little white lies
Yeah, I played dumb but I always knew
That you'd talk to her, maybe did even worse
I kept quiet so I could keep you

And ain't it funny
How you ran to her
The second that we called it quits?

And ain't it funny
How you said you were friends?
Now it sure as hell don't look like it

Nini motions for Gina to join in. The braided-hair girl takes a seat next to her friend and begins to sing along. They both had the same feelings about Ricky right now, especially when it came to Lily.

(Nini and Gina)
You betrayed me
And I know that you'll never feel sorry
For the way I hurt, yeah
You'd talk to her
When we were together
Loved you at your worst
But that didn't matter
It took you two weeks
To go off and date her
Guess you didn't cheat

But you're still a traitor

Nini starts to stay silent and lets Gina continue the rest. She was an amazing singer, and she sang this song perfecting

 Now you bring her around
Just to shut me down
Show her off like she's a new trophy
And I know if you were true
There's no damn way that you
Could fall in love with somebody that quickly

Ain't it funny
All the twisted games
All the questions you used to avoid?

Ain't it funny?
Remember I brought her up
And you told me I was paranoid

(Nini and Gina)
You betrayed me
And I know that you'll never feel sorry
For the way I hurt, yeah
You'd talk to her
When we were together
Loved you at your worst
But that didn't matter
It took you two weeks
To go off and date her
Guess you didn't cheat

But you're still a traitor
God, I wish that you had thought this through
Before I went and fell in love with you
(Ah-ah-ah)
When she's sleeping in the bed we made
Don't you dare forget about the way

You betrayed me
'Cause I know that you'll never feel sorry
For the way I hurt, yeah
You'd talk to her
When we were together
You gave me your word
But that didn't matter
It took you two weeks
To go off and date her
Guess you didn't cheat
But you're still
You're still a traitor (ah-ah-ah)

Yeah, you're still a traitor
Ooh-ooh-ooh
God, I wish that you had thought this through
Before I went and fell in love with you

As the song ends, both girls look at each other. "I don't know if it's the right time to tell you," Gina says, confusing Nini. "But...I used to like Ricky...when you two were together. I know I should've told you and I can trust you with anything, but I didn't want to ruin you and Ricky and I've been a terrible friend to you. I'm sorry."

"Hey" Nini grabs Gina's hand. "You're not a bad friend for having feelings, I'm not upset. You told me you 100% trust me and I believe you. I'm happy you told me and I didn't have to find out for myself...like the chocolates." Nini and Gina laugh to themselves. Nini bends over and gives her friend a hug.

Little did they know, Ricky was watching. His eyes begin to water up and he runs out before the girls could notice him.

I'm sorry, but I LOVE any piano scene in HSMTMTS, it brought us Wondering, The Rose Song, and Let You Go. Can't wait to see what other piano scenes are in Season 3. I would love EJ and Ashlyn to have more scenes, their relationship was so good in season 1, but it kinda dissolved over season 2, so I really hope they come back. And I need more Gini moments, even if Nini's only a guest star, she owes her probable record deal to Gina, their enemies to friends story is amazing, if Kourtney wasn't there and Nini wasn't a guest star, i could see Nini as Elsa and Gina as Anna. I love all the friendships. And what do you think Ashlyn is doing for Big Red? You just have to wait. Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.