Act Two!

During Intermission, the adults took a breath outside and explored the camp. Nini was looking out and finally found Jamie walking out, she needed to talk to him about something. "Hey, Jamie!"

"Hey, Jamie!"

"Hey, Nini. What's up?"

"I wanted to talk about my music. I've written a bunch of new songs. And I think I'm ready to record now."

"Really? That's great, Nini. Are you sure? I don't wanna pressure you."

"Yeah. I think I'm finally ready. I feel like these last few years have been leading up to something big. I think now I'm finally ready for the best. I feel like I've been avoiding it for a while."

"Well, you have potential, Nini. I promise you...the best has yet to come. Now I'll need to talk to your mom but I bet I can get you in before the summer ends."

Nini was so excited, that she burst with a giant squeal before tacking him with a hug. "I'm so glad Gina introduced me to you!"

"I am too, Nini" he chuckles.

EJ and Big Red were hanging out in their cabin, just catching some air before they had to go on again. "You really think someone would go on a rampage because someone stole her boyfriend?" Big Red asks.

"That shows how much you care. Wouldn't you do the same for my cousin?"

"Oh, definitely. Would you do the same for Gina?"

"Yeah, I love her" EJ freezes up when he realized what he just said. Big Red wasn't the best at keeping secrets. "Yeah, we all love her."

"Nah, Red...I...love love her" even if he was nervous to ask her, EJ did trust his cousin's girlfriend. Big Red looks up surprised. Didn't they just start dating? "Wow...well, Gina's super cool. Have you told her yet?"

"Nah, I'm nervous. The last time I told someone I loved them...I saw her staring at Ricky."

"Well, Gina's totally over Ricky (it better stay that way) so I say tell her before you leave for college."

"Wow! Can't believe I'm getting advice from a guy who trapped himself in a locker."

"Shut up" the 2 share a fist pump before Val walks in. "Hey guys, come on, act 2's about to start and we need Jay and Carlos."

"We're coming, Val," EJ says and the 3 make their way back to the theater room.

Harper and her dad stare at each other in awkward silence. Her dad, Ron, was standing there nervous and disappointed whole Harper crosses her arms over her chest. The real Mal and Hades at Camp Shallow Lake.

"Dad, what are you doing here?"

"Apologizing."

Harper's expression lights up as her dad continues. "So I have...a lot of explaining to do but I just want to start off by saying...I am so sorry Harpy. I should've supported your dreams. Your mom was finally able to talk some sense into me. I shouldn't have said what I said. Doing this makes you smile bigger than I've ever seen in the past. I can't believe I never supported this. I really hope you can forgive me."

Him saying that caused Harper to look directly at him, she was shocked that he just said that. Her dad then walks closer and holds out his hand to Harper. She was hesitant at first but accepted and they both stood up. Harper was still looking down...

"Harpy...please look at me."

Harper looked up and both of them were teary-eyed, some tears trickled down her face and her dad immediately wipes them away.

"I am so sorry I hurt you. I should've been better as a dad."

Harper out of nowhere lunges at him and started crying and seconds later her dad was too. They both fell to their knees and continued crying. Her dad just kept repeating I'm sorry over and over again while Harper said she forgave him. She was happy to know that he apologized and that he came all the way here just to say sorry instead of easily doing it over the phone as he could've.

"I'm just really happy to see you again" she cries.

"I'm really proud of you...Harpy."

Harper pulls away and her dad kisses her forehead. "I should get ready for the next act."

"Break a leg, sweetheart" Ron smiles as he watches his daughter walk away. He was so proud of her.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Kourtney squeals. Nini had just told her what Jamie told her while she was changing into her new blue and purple outfit for the production. "You could literally go all 'pop princess' in a whole week!"

"I know! It's so crazy!"

"I really have the most amazing best friend in the world," Kourtney expresses. Nini jokingly flips her purple and blue hair, "You really do, don't you," she chuckles, "We'd better get going Kourt. We've got a big play to put on."

"Ooh, if my outfits don't get us the win, I might just commit murder."

"Let's not go to jail before our senior year.

Jet was about to head back inside when he spotted Nora approaching him. "Hey, I'm glad you made it."

"Of course, I wasn't gonna miss it. You're doing great."

"Yeah, I just need some more luck to get through the night."

"Oh yeah, then maybe this will help." Jet digs in his pocket and hands out a gift. A pink and blue heart-shaped necklace. "I couldn't find you before Opening Night so I was hoping to bump into you."

"How did you get this?"

"I told the guy my parents were famous. You'd be surprised how much that will do for you." "Something tells me you've used that trick before."

"Eh, maybe once or twice."

"Well, you've made this an interesting summer."

"I would like to be more...or is this just a summer fling?"

"Nora, come on, we need you," Seb says, running back into the theater room. Nora takes the necklace before kissing Jet's cheek. "We'll see" She smiles before walking back in. Jet stands there for a little minute with a grin.

And Act 2 begins. But forget about that, can we talk about ZOMBIES 3! That movie was amazing, it was a little rushed, but I loved it anyway! It was funny, intense, and heartbreaking, and the music was fire! A-Lan and EJ are my new Multiverse of Madness, they have so much in common. I loved A-Lan the most in this movie, he was so funny and adorable, he's like EJ, and the rivalry between him and Zed was kind of my favorite part. My favorite song is definitely "Come On Out, I can't get that out of my head. I just really hoped the Aliens got their own song, but they didn't. Utopia was great, but the whole song was only one word. It was still awesome, you guys should definitely watch it if you haven't already. And great news, I've officially finished all chapters of this story, so now I can just leave these notes and update on a daily. This is totally one of my favorite chapters. Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.