Pictures! Trust!

Nora was walking into the woods, looking at her annual meeting place with Jet. Apparently, he already met her there. "Thanks for the note" Jet says, holding up the note Nora sent him.

"Well, my friends convinced me to give you a chance to explain" Nora crosses her arms. She really liked Jet, but she was really hurt by what Camp North did and her trust is Jet was low.

"Nora," he says, standing up from the branch he was sitting on. "I honestly didn't know that Camp North stole your crown. And if I did, I would've returned it. And I didn't come with a Disney song so I really need you to take my word for it."

"I'm sorry, I wanna trust you, but I'm not sure right now."

"Nora please, you were the first person I trusted to actually tell who my dad was, that must mean something to you. Ever since I met you. I've been feeling something new...and it's the best ever. This whole summer has been a dream, I get to be myself around you, not just the mysterious new kid. I don't know if you'll believe me or not, but I just really need you to know that."

Nora looks at the dark-skinned boy, practically reading him. She knows he was telling the truth, and she does like him."Okay, tell you what" she says. "How about...we start over?"

"Okay," Jet smirks. "Sup? I'm Jet Bleu. I'm Corbin Bleu. I don't tell many people this because I don't want them to only be friends with me just to get close to him."

Nora giggles before talking back. "Hi, I'm Nora. Don't worry, I'm only interested in getting close to you."

They were back on track, they were gonna be good. The trust was restored. But what about every other relationship at Camp?

Big Red and Ashlyn were in her cabin. "So how do you always come up with these songs?" The red-haired boy asks. "I know it takes a lot of time, but what inspires you? Our song? Your song for Mal?

"I don't know" Ashlyn shrugs with a laugh. "For our song, I just focused on us, the one thing I'll always be sure about. And as for the song for Mal, I rewatched the movies and I noticed that there was a pattern, Mal always struggled to tear apart what she wants and what everyone wants and she needs to find out who she is. She says that she fell on her face a few times, but she always got up and learned from it with the help of her friends and Ben, and having them there really helped her in so many ways, she learned so much about herself and was able to put her foot down and stop trying to be this perfect person and be who she wants to be. When she's lost, she relies on her friends, which is something everyone can rely on, it's when someone. It's only when your friends turn against you that you feel alone."

Little did she know EJ was outside listening to their conversation. He grabbed inspiration for himself...and someone else.

______________________________________________________

EJ's Talking Head (Apparently this is what it's called lol)

Nothing has gone how I expected, but I definitely think things worked out for the better. I thought things were hopless because I waited to change my goals to the last minute, but I have to keep going. I fell on my face a few times, but I'll always get up and learn from it with the help of G and the others Because of them, I'm learning so much about myself. And also, she's right, when friends turn against you, you feel alone, maybe so much that you connect with an enemy.

EJ looks at the camera with a grin before walking off

______________________________________________________

Ricky was hanging in his Cabin alone. He was lonely, he didn't have his friends, and he didn't have Lily. He felt alone. The only thing he had...was his guitar and his songbook. In fact, he was just writing a new song