Water Balloons! Group of Friends

The game of water balloons has finally come to an end, mostly because both teams ran out of water balloons. The Shallow Lakers met back in the main room to see who won, which depends on who was the least wet.

"Okay, let's see," Val says. Team Val: Ricky, Gina, Jessie, Howie, Big Red, Carlos, and Kaden were drenched, mostly because of Team EJ's surprise attack. "Okay, this is not fair, they snuck on our turf!" Carlos says. "And they got my wet my hair wet!"

"Everyone has wet hair right now, Carlos" Val sighs.

Team EJ: Nini, Jack, Harper, Kourtney, Ashlyn, Seb, Bryan, and Nora were wet, they just weren't drenching, dripping wet like Team Val. "Team EJ wins!" EJ laughs. The rest of the group starts to cheer and their opponents congratulate them.

"Um guys, the power's still out and we're still stuck," Big Red says.

"He's got a point and we're out of water balloons," Nini says.

"What now?" Kaden asks.

A few minutes later the Shallow Lakers ended up just sitting together in the practice room. Jessie looks around but then notices 3 people are missing. "Hey, where's Gina, Carlos, and Val?"

"They went into the halls to have a little conversation," Bryan says. "Translation: They at each other's throats."

"Now now, I'm sure they're just trying to find a peaceful way to choreograph as a team," Ashlyn says, or at least, she hopes.

"I'M NOT SHOUTING!" Carlos shouts.

"Then what do you call what you're doing?" Val asks.

"He's just saying that just because the song is called Do What You Gotta Do doesn't mean it's all about you" Gina argues.

"You think I'm trying to take control?" Val asks. "I just don't know how to work with a team. No one has ever volunteered to help me choreograph before. I've always gone solo so working with a team...that's new for me. Do you guys know how excited I was to meet 2 dancers who loved it so much they wanted to choreograph...And I'm already ruining it."

"No, you're not," Gina says. "I...don't think...Carlos, could you give us a minute?" ina asks and Carlos walks away. "I don't think we got off on the right foot and not just cause of dancing but because...of EJ."

Val was a bit confused at first, what did EJ have to do with this? But then it hit her. "Gina, were you...jealous of me and EJ."

"I've never had the best luck when it comes to putting myself out there and getting something back in return, but EJ did...and that means a lot to me. So do see him hanging out with a new girl...it's not the best thing to see."

"Gina, I promise you, I don't feel anything for EJ, we're just friends, I would never overstep."

"Glad to know."

"Friends" She smirks holding out her hand. "Friends" Gina grins, shaking her hand.

"Yay!" They hear. They turn around and see Carlos was watching and listening. "What? Gina, it's me, you can't pretend I won't listen."

"It's okay, come on" Val laughs and Carlos runs over to them. "Okay, I'm sorry fr being so controlling, I really liked the idea of your dance battle. So let's say...we all find a way to make this dance battle work whichever way makes us all comfortable. I mean it."

"That sounds like a plan" Carlos grins. He pushes his fist out and the other 2 bumps it.

As they walk back into the Practice room, Ashlyn quickly walks up to Gina while Seb makes his way to Carlos. "Are you guys okay?" Seb asks. "Yes, we're okay" Carlos kisses his cheek.