Wildcats!

Opening Night was over. The crowd loved it. They all clapped til their hands fell off. The Shallow Lakers got standing ovations.

Behind the scene, the shallow Lakers got out of their wigs, their outfits, and back in their own, non-leather clothes. Though they missed their outfits already. "Okay, I'm seriously considering dying my hair blue, I looked so good!" Kourtney squeals, coming out of the dressing rooms.

"Yo, let's give it up for our VKs and AKs!" Val shouts with a smile. The whole room erupts in a round of applause. "How about one more for our leading Lady!" Kourtney says. Nini blushes as everyone claps for her. "Aww, you guys!"

"Hey, you" Gina walks up to EJ, sitting next to Ricky. "Hey, babe" EJ grins back. "So Ashlyn told me you had an anxiety attack? I never knew you ever got those. Is everything okay?"

"I mean, yes, I did have one, but everything's okay now."

"You sure?"

"Uh, hey, Gina, can I talk to you about something?" Nini asks. Gina nods and the 2 girls walk away. "You good, bro?" Ricky asks. "Yeah, the guy left, but I don't care. There are other colleges in the world. And if not, I can go to that state school and annoy all of you guys."

Big Red taps Ashlyn's shoulder and pulls her away from the group. "I may not have been able to give you a Jarlos necklace. But I was able to get you this" Big Red digs in his pocket and hands her a little box.

Ashlyn opens it and sees a beautiful Belle necklace.

"I know you were Jane, but you are my Belle

"I know you were Jane, but you are my Belle. I meant when I said I think you should play the Disney Princess in everything. I'm glad I came with you to Summer Camp. I love you, Ash."

"Oh, Biggie, I love you too" Ashlyn cups her boyfriend's face and brings him in for a kiss. They were truly in love.

EJ was outside, he had said goodbye to his parents and was about to walk back to his friends, but someone called to him.

"Hello, You're EJ Caswell Right?" The man asks. That was the man from the audience. The College Man. EJ nods and looks at him confused. "I'm Steven Barnes, I'm from The Art Institute of Colorado, it's nice to meet you," Steven says and holds his hand out for EJ to shake.

EJ quickly shakes his hands his eyes widening. He's looked at this school with his dad one time but never did anything about it. "EJ, you have talent, I'd like to offer you a spot starting next month," Steven smiles and hands EJ his card. "Let me know your decision soon," Steven says and walks away.

EJ stands there speechless. When he hears the door open, he quickly shoves the card into his back pocket. "Hey, EJ, you okay?" Ashlyn walks up to him. EJ could talk to Ashlyn about anything. He could talk to her about this. "There's something I need to tell you."

INTRO PLAYS

Kourtney and Bryan were discussing the play. "Best summer ever! Thanks, Kourt."

"No problem. That's what siblings are for."

"Um, Kourtney?" Howie walks up to them. "Howie. You said you wanted to tell me something."

"Well, before I tell you anything, I want you to know I really care about you. And if you don't want to see me after this, I understand."

"Howard?"

"Um, your last opening night. When your harness went missing. I know where it was. Lily kinda forced... more like blackmailed me into helping her steal the harness. I never wanted to, but she and Zach Roy forced me to."

Kourtney's stare turns into a glare as she crosses her arms over her chest. "I am so sorry, Kourtney. I never wanted to do anything to hurt you or your friends. I understand if you don't want to talk to me, but I've been trying to tell you this all summer. I never wanted to do anything to lose your trust after getting it back, but I understand it's too late."

Howie walks away. After a few minutes, Kourtney speaks up. "Howie, wait!" She slowly walks up. After a few minutes of staring at each other, Kourtney leans in and presses her lips against his. Howie was surprised but slowly kisses back.

Kourtney slowly pulls away, looking at Howie's confused stare. "What was that for?"

"You're not like the other at North whatever. What you did was dirty, but I still like you. Just promise me there are no more secrets between us."

Howie lets out a small smile. "I promise."

"Aww" Bryan grins. Both look back at him with a cocky smile. "Sorry, I'll just...be over there."

"Nah, it's fine, get over here" Kourtney gives her brother a hug. "But...did you know about that secret?"

Bryan looks down nervously. "You're missing the big picture, Howie came clean!"

"Bryan!"

Bryan quickly takes off, leaving both Kourtney and Howie laughing. The couple link arms and walk away. Everyone was good. There were no more secrets between them.

What they didn't know, Ricky heard their conversation. He stopped listening after Kourtney kissed him, but he knew something big, and right now, he had to go talk to Lily.

So there you have it, Howie's truth is finally revealed. I wanted to show how strong Kowie became this season, and let's be honest, we all know that's probably what happened in the show. And yes, the moment you've all been waiting for between Ricky and Lily is coming up soon...just you wait. And EJ was accepted into COLLEGE! Only it's in Denver, Season 1 Nini vibes when she got accepted into YAC. Is he going to accept it? Or is he going to turn it down for Gina and the others? And yes, we had to give Redlyn their own special gift moment cause that's them. The next chapter will give good news for Jarper, Jryan, and Gini, all very big, so stay tuned. Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.