The Props!

The Shallow Lakers were all in a state of shock. 

They were horrified. 

Their sets and props had been destroyed and vandalized. Their costumes were torn up to bits and the power didn't even work. The only reason why they were able to see was because of the few backup lights they had in the theatre. Ms. Jenn at this point had already passed out with Carlos having to catch her. 

"Oh, my gosh" Nini gasps at the room. Uma's necklace was broken, the Scepter was cut and marked, the queen and Ben's crown was destroyed, Fairy Godmother's Wand was broken in half, and some of the cards were ripped, everything was ruined. The Shallow Lakers can't believe what happened.

"No, no, no, the outfits" Kourtney starts fanning herself as she saw the costumes. Howie quickly grabs his girlfriend's arm and pulls him in for a hug. "I'm so sorry." Howie had a pretty good idea of who was behind this, a classic mean blonde. No offense to Seb.

Once harpers hands touch her dress, her eyes start watering up, but Jack was quick to comfort her. "Hey, it's alright." He wraps his arm around her and she leans into his neck, silently crying. She had worked so hard on this, that she could've proven herself to her family, but now it was taken away from her.

When Gina saw her outfit torn to shreds with a bunch of holes in it, she starts crying, and that causes everyone else to let out their tears as well. Her first summer with her friends, and now it was ruined. EJ immediately goes to his girlfriend's side and pulls her into his chest. 

He lays his head on her forehead while every other couple was consoling each other. Ashlyn then walks over to EJ and Gina and hugs her sister because she knew how much this summer had meant to her. After all the trouble she had gone through to finally get it...it now felt like it was all in vain. "Hey, it's okay, roomie."

EJ runs his hands through his air, holding back his tears, but Val was quick to comfort him with a hug. Val knew how much this summer meant to EJ. It was his last summer with his closest friends before he went to college. He had fun, recording everyone, rehearsing with his friends, and now it was all ruined. "I'm so sorry, Eej."

Everything was ruined.

INTRO PLAYS

Mr. Mazzara and Dewey run backstage and see the ruined props, both standing there frozen. "Jenifer!" Dewey runs to his sister, who was sitting down fanning herself from shock with Carlos talking her down. Dewey was quick to comfort her, rubbing her shoulder and whispering "it's okay"

Mr. Mazzara stared at her for a few seconds. He knew how much effort they put into this and then seeing her crying only broke his heart. He goes over and after a few seconds, gives her a hug which is a new thing for him but she was worth it. It took a couple of minutes but she was finally able to calm down and then speak to the children. By now everyone was still sniffing but was able to listen.

"Okay, kids. First of all, thank you Carlos for catching and reviving me, and thank you Benjamin for calming me down."

"Who would do this?" Seb asks.

"Let me guess, Camp North posted a new picture on Insta?" Ricky asks Carlos who shows his phone. Another Instagram page of the Northers showing off their props. Nora looks closer and saw that Jet was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he didn't have anything to do with this.

"This has gotta out of hand" Nini sighs and the others talk in agreement.

______________________________________________________

Big Red's Talking Head

Being the props guy, it's not the best thing seeing everything destroyed *Big Red holds up Hades Ember, which was shattered into a billion pieces* I would say we could just use a piece, but it's too tiny.