Opening Night! Do What You Gotta Do!

"Okay, kids, Do What You Gotta is up next" Miss Jenn exclaims. "Remember, Mal, Hades, the dance-off must be perfect! No pressure though."

"Sounds like a lot of pressure" Bryan whispers to Nini. "We'll be fine as long as we remember the steps."

"Remember, the audience needs to feel the emotions and anger. These two had it out at each other, as Mal tells her estranged father how angry she is at him for not being part of her life, while Hades tells her that she has been better off without him."

"Okay, Mal, Hades, Celia, you're on!" Val calls. With smiles, Bryan, Nini, and Nora get ready to take the stage. With them away, Jack stands up and runs to the hall, he had to find Harper for 1 reason. One, she had enough time, she stuttered a bit when "Audrey" confronted "Mal."

"What are you doing here?" Bryan bellows, sitting on the couch. Nini was behind the couch, the blue crystal next to the couch. "I noticed you were low on canned corn," Nora says, playing Hades's errand girl. She walks straight up to him and tosses his corn.

Nini reaches out to grab the Ember, but Bryan raises his hand and grabs Nini's wrist behind her. He snatches the Ember tight out of her hand and glares at her. "Hi, dad" Nini had to be honest, it felt weird calling her bestie's brother her dad.

He simply removes his sunglasses and waves nonchalantly. His nails were painted. "Quite the show you put on the other day," he tells her.

"Right back at you." Playing Father and Daughter was weird, and it was weirder for even Kourtney to watch. "I'm sorry, I can't watch it, just tell me how it goes," she says before walking away, shielding her eyes from the awkwardness.

"I was just coming to see you" Bryan flashes a sweet smile before standing up. He could be just as charismatic as Hades.

"Really? I wonder why. Is it because I'm gonna be queen?"

"Now, Mal, don't be bitter."

"You abandoned me when I was a baby" Nini crosses her arms over her chest. "No, no, I left your mother. She's...she's not the easiest person to deal with." Not being the easiest person to deal with? He just has to think about Kourtney.

"Ya think?"

"Ya see? We have something in common, we both hate your mother" he laughs, wrapping his blue scarf around his neck.

"No, I don't hate my mother" Nini puts on her best glare. "She may have been an evil lunatic, but at least she stuck around."

"Oh, boo-hoo, wake up and smell the stink. You think you had it rough? I used to be a GOD! I had an entire world which bore my name. And now I have NOTHING!" For emphasis, he threw to the ground the can of corn. "You have no idea what that feels like."

"REALLY? Because for 16 years I had nothing! And now, I have a whole world. But unless I get that Ember, it's game over." She sticks out her hand expectantly.

Nora sneaks over to the side of the stage while the top 2 stand in the center stage. "Hold please" Bryan pushes her hand away and the orchestra quickly starts the "Do What You Gotta Do" song.

[Bryan]
Listen, little girl, you're talking to a god,
and I don't wanna hear the drama.
Kindness ain't my brand.

[Nini]
Oh, I guess, that's why you ran.

[Bryan]
Try being married to your momma!

[Nini]
You stink at being a dad,

[Bryan]
Poor Mali, are you sad?

[Nini]
Not as sad as you without your powers.
I didn't come to fight,
For once, do something right.

[Bryan]
I steal souls, were you expecting flowers?