2. Summer Camp! Welcome Campers!

The Wildcats were at the bus taking them to LA. They were all saying goodbye to their parents before hopping on and driving a few hours to Camp Shallow Lake. Only one person was missing.

"Have you heard from Ricky?" Nini asks Red, who was on his phone. He looks up and shales his head, he'd been texting Ricky but there was no response. "We leave in a few minutes!" Miss Jenn announces. The two got worried, Ricky might miss the bus.

"He's not here yet?" Kourtney asks Nini, who shakes her head. Everyone was getting on the bus, but they stayed outside waiting for Ricky. "Kids, you coming?" Miss Jenn asks as she was about to follow Mr. Mazzara on the bus.

"Give us just a few seconds for Ricky," Big Red asks.

Just then, Ricky came rushing out with a bag. "AM I TOO LATE?!?" He asks, running up. "Just on time, sweetheart" Miss Jenn says, getting on the bus. "Where were you?" Nini asks.

"I overslept, sorry" he sighs. 

____________________________________________________________

Ricky's POV

Did I really oversleep Yes, but I also kept thinking about what Nini said...about writing my own song...it took me all night, but I finally thought of something. Did things a little differently this time.

____________________________________________________________

The Wildcats got on the bus with Mr. Mazzara driving. They were all chattering and talking until Miss Jenn says "Attention! Children!" The new campers quiet down and paid attention to Miss Jenn.

"This summer we are entering LA National Theater Competition!" She announces. The teens quickly start to fill the bus with mutters and cheers. "The winners are crowned 'Best in Show' and I thought it'd be a fun summer activity for all of us. So, who's ready to try the State-Wide Award winners again?!"

The wildcats quickly cheered in excitement! This was gonna be an amazing summer!"

____________________________________________________________

Miss Jenn's POV

I know I was very hard on my kids with the Menkes, telling Ricky to jump off something so high. But I will watch myself this summer, I will not get too competitive...even if Zackie's camp is right next to mine...

*Tries her best to smile, but comes out terrible*

____________________________________________________________

"Children, welcome to Camp Shallow Lake!" Miss Jenn announces. After a few hours of driving and sleeping, they finally got there

The theatre kids were shocked at what the camp looked like, there were expecting a huge building like at Camp Star in Camp Rock 2, but this was just like anyone other camp, like Camp Rock, not that they were disappointed.

"This place is amazing!" Seb's eyes lit up as he looked around at nature, it was like he was back at the farm, minus the animals. He was so glad that EJ paid for his permission slip to come, he could already tell this was gonna be the best summer ever!

"Jennie!"

A man approaches Miss Jenn. He looked a bit like her, with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. "Dewey!" Miss Jenn smiles. The two wraps each other in a big hug and Miss Jenn introduces the man t the kids. "Kids, this is my step-brother, Dewey Wood, camp director of Camp Shallow Lake. Dewey, these are the kids from my school."

"Nice to meet you kids, I hope you guys will enjoy your Summer here and make the most of it. Okay, so for you guys, the girl's cabin is on the right and the boys are on the left." "Why don't you guys get situated and later, we can start auditions?" The step-siblings smile before walking away with Mr. Mazzara.