Father's Day! Where Are the Fathers?

Nora walks through the woods, meeting Jet at their meeting place. She finds Jet, who's already there, "Hey, you" he grins.

"Hey!"

"Missed you."

"You saw me yesterday."

"Shut up" he laughs.

"So, it's Father's Day. What did you do for your dad?" Nora was interested to see what Jeet did for Corbin...Corbin Bleu, but Jet just rolls his eyes. "Eh, nothing much, just a card. What exactly do you you get a famous celebrity that he can't get himself?"

"Something original. Something only you can do. Come on, you're the most original guy I know. Come on, come up with something."

Jet looks away for a minute, deciding if he should or not. He never felt like anything he did was ever good enough for his dad. But maybe with a little help, he could change that. "I guess I could do a little something...with a little help from someone."

"Why me? He's not my father."

"Come on, Nora, I've gotten this far with you. Please? Help the mysterious kid?" Jet grins, moving his body towards her. Nora could never say no to his grin, guess she had no choice. "Alright, I'll help."

"And that's why you're the best."

"Alright, dad, love you, bye" Big Red gets off the phone with dad just as Ricky walks in with his songbook. "You called your dad?"

"Yeah, just to tell him Happy Father's Day. You found a gift for your dad yet?"

"Nah, he doesn't really ask for anything. And other than lessons on cooking, he doesn't really need anything. What do you think??"

"Write him a song" Red shrugs, catching his best friend's attention. "Since this whole songwriting thing is becoming an official thing, I think. Write him a little song, just short, but fun. Don't put too much thought into it."

"When did you get so smart?" Ricky laughs. "Shut up" Big Red chuckles. "I got no choice, there are no video games here."

"Yeah, what's up with a camp...in the woods not having a TV or Video Games?"

Big Red just throws his pillow straight at Ricky's face, making him laugh hysterically.

Nini and Ashlyn talked to the girls about the whole Gina situation, and they decided to help for their girl. They all walk into their cabin, taking a seat next to Gina. The braided-haired girl who must've braided multiple scarfs, looks up confused. "Hi?"

"Hey, we're just thinking that we could all hang out. Ya know, just us girls. A girl's day."

Gina knew there had to have been more to that. She put down her stuff and stands up. "What are you guys really doing?"

The girls gave each other nervous looks before Ashlyn begins to explain. "We know you've been feeling a little down. We just don't know what. So we were hoping we could come to help you in any way you can

*Gina gives a glare at the camera*

With a sigh, she just looks around. "Listen, it's sweet that you guys are looking out for me, but I'm not really in the mood. So...please" Gina tries to walk away, but Ashlyn walks in front of her. "Gi, we've kept secrets before, I don't want that anymore. Come on, stop shutting me out."

"You just don't get it?"

"What don't we get?"

"Why I hate Father's Day!"

"Which is why?" Val asks. Gina just stays silent before pushing past Ashlyn and storming out. The other girls share looks. They were worried about their friends, she was obviously hiding something, they stopped she had stopped that.

They had to help her.

Miss Jenn was on the phone with Mike, all the way back in Salt Lake. "So, has Ricky called you or sent you anything today?"

"Not yet, but I know my kid. If he does send me anything, it'll come late" Mike chuckles at how he mostly turns in some things late, like his old work assignments, either that or he didn't turn them in at all.

Mss Jenn laughs but her demeanor dies as she spies Mr. Mazzara walking past. Mike notices this. "Everything okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yes, it's just...a while ago, my college Benjamin told me that he was going to Caltech, do I want him to go? That's a difficult question since we had a rocky start. More rocky than being in competition against your cheater ex-boyfriend."

"Sounds tough" Mike chuckles softly. "But if you want him to stay, you should go talk to him. Tell him how you feel. Trust me, doing that can work out sometimes."

Miss Jenn takes the time to think. He could be right. Sometimes, talking is the best. "You're right, I'll talk to him. Bye, Mikey" she kisses goodbye before hanging up, getting up, and walking forward.

Jack and Harper were in a canoe, just rowing around. "Why are we here?"

"To get your mind off of things, ya know? Change your envoirment."

"And you think in the middle of the lake will help? What if something happens? We could get stranded, or..."

"You think too much" Jack laughs. "I brought you here not to think, Harp. Just relax, chill, it'll be okay. I got this."

"I'm not sure, Jack."

"Alright" Jack puts his paddle on in the canoe. "I don't understand what you're going through because I'm pretty close with my dad. But I know what it's like to be a member of the heartbreak club. The trick is to care less."

"I oughta try that sometime" Harper grins.

"Trust me, it helps with most things."

"What have you been through."

"A few heartbreaks...girl heartbreaks. But this isn't about me...it's about you. Just...think of something else, something that makes you happy. Stop thinking of your dad, okay?

"Okay," Harper says. She tries to think of something that would make her happy, something that always makes her smile...and of course. For some reason, the first thing that pops in her head.

Was Jack

Okay, daily updates for this part then I'm gonna start writing again. This part is gonna be of Jarper, Jenzzara, and Jora scenes. Wow! A lot of these ships start with a J. And Ricky is gonna find something for his dad, you just gotta believe. I can't wait to see Gina in season 3, I really hope we find out more about his family drama, which is what you'll find out in this part, so prepare yourselves for a crying Gina, which is something we all hate. The next part will be about EJ, Bryan, and a new original song, yay! Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.