Water Balloons! I Wouldn't Quit on Us

Each team has come across their equals and every time, they would toss their water balloons them reload. Then they did it again, and again and again. "I don't think we can keep this routine up forever," Seb says as Team EJ makes their way back to their base. "Then let's change" EJ smirks then the team huddles up.

Team Val was running to reload. "Hurry! Before they find us!" Val says, but suddenly, at the door, Team EJ was waiting for the. "NOW!" EJ shouts before Team EJ pummels Team Val with water balloons before running off, snickering. 

"HEY!" Val shouts, but they're already gone. "Reload and find them!" Carlos interrupts him. Val tries not to let it get to her, but this is Team Val. Val was in charge, not Carlos. Team Val gears up and runs after Team EJ, who was laughing their butts off. 

"Nice plan, Caswell," Jack says. EJ looks at him and for the first time, actually smiles at him. "Thanks" he simply says, but looking at him without glare was able to put a grin on Jack's face. 

"Now let's reload and spread out before they find us" EJ grins. The group grab their water balloons and spread out across the Practice room.

Bryan and Nora were walking into another room only to be met by Kourtney, Seb, and Ashlyn, who quickly toss their 6 water balloons, drenching them. "Payback!" The trio yells before running off, laughing.

"Imma get you for that, sis!" Bryan yells, making Nora giggle, but then she hears her phone ding. "Is that the mystery guy who makes you giggle?" Bryan asks, squeezing his jacket to get some of the water out.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone?" Nora asks. "My lips are sealed" Bryan promises.

"It's Jet from Camp North, he's playing Nate in their play and we've been sharing these funny texts," Bryan notices how Nora always smiles when she talks about Jet. "Is this love, Facilier?" He smirks.

"What? No, we're just friends, I would never date the enemy."

"You know who did date the enemy? Ben, who dated Mal. I say go for it, maybe he feels the same."

"You think so?" Nora grins. She convinced herself that she only wanted to be friends with Jet, but maybe...maybe it was something else. "No cap" Bryan shrugs. "Trust me, I've seen a forbidden romance between rival schools. It worked out well, maybe this will too."

"Thanks, Bry" Nora grins. She finally realized she did like Jet and she wanted to be his girlfriend. Maybe he might wanna.

Ashlyn, Kourtney, and Seb were running out of the room with Bryan and Nora, laughing loudly. "Ha! We got them good!" Kourtney snorts. 

"But we're still drenched," Seb says, looking down at his dripping clothes.

"We can still win this thing," Ashlyn says. "Like we're gonna win the LA competition."

"Oh, that's right" Kourtney points. They were gonna win this time, the Menkies may be nothing, but they were gonna dominate. "Speaking of which, how's the song going?" Seb asks Ashlyn. That's when her deminer changes entirely.

"Oh, please don't tell me you're beating yourself up about the song" Kourtney begs but Ashlyn shakes her head. "I'm not beating myself up, I'm just trying to figure out the actual lyrics. I know nobody would actually say it's my fault if we don't win but it would be, I'm writing the only original song."

"It wouldn't be your fault," Ashlyn says. "Yeah, we're all contributing to this play, if we lose it'll be all our faults" Seb smiles, but the girls look at him confused. 

"That's not the exact way I would say it, but he's right" Kourtney shrugs. "Now come on, I wanna find Howie and give him the space of his life." She also wanted to talk to Howie, they've been a little weird lately.