It's On! We Can't Back Down

As the others walk away from the Amphitheater, Nini and EJ chek Nora to make sure she's okay. "Hey, what happened?" EJ asks, checking her eye. "Well, the boy who talked to me, his ring flew off and it hit my eye."

"I'm so sorry about that."

The 3 campers turn around and see the boy who walked to Nora. "Oh, no worries, I'm fine" Nora grins. "I'm just glad I could catch it for you."

"Well, I've read that jewelry is believed to invite good luck, guess it's true huh?" He smiles, making Nora smile as well. Realizing the romantic tension, EJ and Nini walk away, giggling to each other. "I'm Jet," the boy says.

"Just Jet?"

"For now."

"Okay, you have a great voice!" Nora smiles. "Thanks, I get my talent from my dad, I'm just glad it's finally over. My dad is great on stage, but I always feel like I'll throw up. I'm glad you guys came, and I'm glad you like me for who I am."

"What does that mean?" Nora asks. Jet hesitates, but he decides to tell her. "Well, my dad is..."

"Jet!"

Jet turns around and sees the one and only Corbin Blue smiling at him while signing autographs. The Corbin Blue who played Chad in the High School Musical franchise. "Is that Corbin Blue?" Nora asks, surprised.

"Yep, but I call him...dad," Jet says, disappointed. Nora's eyes widen and her eyebrows furrow. "He's your dad? Why would you be ashamed to hide that?"

"That's what everyone says" Jet playfully rolls his eyes. "When your parents are famous celebrities, you get kinda...paranoid that everyone's only pretending to be your friend to get close to your parents, so I find it better to let people get to know you first, then drop the celebrity bomb."

Nora giggles at Jet's joke, which makes him smile. "Well, I should catch up with him" Nora hands his ring back to him. "Wouldn't want you losing good luck."

"Wouldn't want you losing your eyes, especially those pretty ones" Jet smiles as his dad walks closer. Embarrassed, Jet closes his eyes and loos down. "I'm sorry, if I made you uncomfortable, on stage I seem awesome, but the real me is just awkward."

"You're not awkward," Nora tells him. "And don't look now, but your dad's coming."

"Hi!" Corbin smiles, walking up to them and wrapping his arm around his son. I'm-"

"Corbin Blue, big fan, I love you in Chad" Nora smiles, shaking his hand. "Hey, if you're from Camp Shallow Lake, I'm really sorry about your campers."

"No, it's fine, but speaking of which, I should get back," she says. "It was so great to meet you, bye, Jet Blue" Nora smiles before walking away. As she walks away, Jet smiles and his dad gives him a squeeze. "Jet's first real crush?"

"Dad, get outta here " Jet laughs, shoving his dad away.

______________________________________________________

Ricky enters a music room and finds more campers "Shallow lakers, to the boats please" he says, pulling up the sleeves on his sweater. "Wow!" He smiles, looking around. When he was a kid, he loved to sing, but then other interests like skateboarding camp. But what if this was him? A professional singer? Writing his own songs and recording them in the booth?

"Peekaboo!"

Ricky turns around and sees Lily, smiling as she approaches him. "Lily!" Ricky smiles. "I really gotta learn how to build that moat," he says, making Lily giggle. "Well, we did say we would try and talk after the show."

"Speaking of which, that was amazing!" Ricky smiles. I'm sure everyone loves you."

"Well, you know, I'm taking your advice, being nice, huh? Maybe, ya know, we could steal a few moments together over the summer."