It's On! Tear It Down

It's night and you know what that means... Camp North's bonfire

The Camp Shallow Lakers arrive at the camp facility on their canoes. The others were a little skeptical on why they would invite them, especially Miss Jenn and Dewey, but Ricky was excited for one thing in particular...Lily!

______________________________________________________

Ricky's POV

I talked to Lily on the canoe ride, thankfully I was with Jack, we agreed that we would try to talk to each other after the show since she had to get ready. Honestly, I don't know what to expect from this but knowing North High, probably something big! I don't know why Howie didn't just stay there.

______________________________________________________

"Camp Rock 2 vibes, anyone?" Carlos asks.

"This isn't a camp," Jack says. "It's a resort!" (Camp Rock 2 reference)

"Yeah, I don't think Zack knows the definition of Camp," Howie says, making Kourtney chuckle.

Gina tries to get up from her canoe, but her one leg was stuck. "I got you," EJ says as he grabs her arm, pulling her up to the dock. "That is not as easy as it sounds. How'd you do it?"

"Nini and I went to summer camp last year, it was hard at first, but she helped me" EJ explains with a smile. "Guess the Gina Porter can't do everything, huh?"

"Ooh, watch it, one thing I can do is break up" Gina chuckles as she grabs EJ's arm and leans her head on it.

Ricky was adoring the camp with Nini walking up to him. "This camp is amazing! Like a recording studio!" Nin gasps.

"Speaking of which, how's that going?" Ricky asks. "Well, ya know, everyone wants me to record the Rose Song, but I think once I write some more, I'll start sneaking in some recording sessions with Jamie's brother. It seems scary."

"All changes are," Ricky says, making Nini confused. "Hey, you okay? I know things have been weird between us, but if you wanna talk about i-"

"I'm fine, Nini...or should I say, Nina," Ricky says, surprising Nini by calling her given name. "I'm gonna try and find Red," Ricky says before walking off, regretting what he just said.

______________________________________________________

Nini's POV

Nina? Ricky hasn't called me that. What's that about?

______________________________________________________

"Jennie!"

Zack Roy approaches the 3 adults. "And Dewey, it's been a while."

"Yeah, since you broke my sister's heart," Dewey says with a stone-cold face. He was definitely that protective big brother type. "Listen, Zackey" Miss Jenn says, rubbing her brother's shoulder. "I don't know why exactly you invited us here, but-"

"Whoah, whoa, come on" Zack interrupts. "I'm just trying to reach out to you, make amends."

"After breaking up with me, copying our play last semester, and stealing our beast mask, who knows, maybe you were even behind our missing harness."

"I don't know anything about you missing harness. But I'm just trying to make peace. We both have our own goals. Camp North is focused on producing the superstars of tomorrow like your Nina, and not future High School Drama teachers like your male lead."

Miss Jenn's eyebrows furrow at his insult about her boyfriend's son. "No, no see Zackie, Camp Shallow Lake is about encouraging kids for their love of music, like Nini and Ricky."