The Props! Problems on the Road

The boys had finally found all of the wood they needed and they made it back to their car. They had to take 2 since there were 8 of them. EJ, Ricky, Big Red, Carlos, and Seb drove in one car while Jack, Bryan, Howie, and Kaden rode in another.

"Well, that was better than I thought" Ricky grins. At least they didn't run into anyone from Camp North. "Alright, so we'll get to the Camp, drop all of these off and start painting, plan?" EJ asks.

The boys grin in unison. As Jack, Bryan, and Kaden walk to their car, the others get comfortable in their car as well, with EJ in the front, Ricky in the passenger seat, and Big Red, Carlos, and Seb in the back.

"Alright, tunes?" EJ asks. "Just don't give Carlos the choice" Ricky begs. "Or Seb."

"What's wrong with our music?" Carlos asks. "Well, at least mine. No offense, honey, but I'm not the biggest fan of your farm-related songs. Along with the recordings you have of your animals. It was sweet at first but now they all sound the same."

"It's okay, I'm not offended" Seb smiles.

"Give me the chord then" Big Red suggests. The boys look at each other and EJ hands Big Red the chord. "I thought this would lift our spirits since we totally just saved the play!"

As soon as the VK Mashup plays, the boys start to laugh at each other. They all cheer as they make their way back to Camp Shallow Lake. Ten minutes into the road trip they then hear a loud pop and the car starts shaking, lucky for them they were already in the far right lane so they immediately pulled over. Just as expected, their front left tire had blown out.

"That doesn't sound good"  Carlos rolls his eyes. EJ gets out of the car and just as he expected. A blown tire. "Well, bad news, we got a flat tire."

The boys quickly walk out and examine the tire. "This is insane!" Ricky exclaims. "We're in LA, we've never been here! We don't know where the nearest tire shop is!" Big Red starts to spam until Ricky told him to shut up.

"Guys, what are we gonna do?" Seb asks worriedly. They all look at each other worriedly. 

"You know what, we got this" EJ starts to think about ideas that run through his mind. "Um, I'll call Howie and tell him what happened but to still go back to Shallow Lake. Then I'll look up the closest tow company."

"And we're stuck outside on probably the hottest summer day" Carlos rolls his eyes. And he was wearing his favorite Hawaiian jacket. This was gonna be a long day.

Meanwhile, the girls

Nini, Harper, Jessie, Val, and Nora were searching for the props while the other 3 were gathering fabric and clothes. They had gotten the wand, a blue crystal for the Ember, they just need Ursula's necklace and a few more colored fabrics from the girls.

But they couldn't find Ursula's necklace. "Most of the Disney Jelwey is in here, I don't understand" Nora looks around, as do the others. Harper finds a guy passing by, he looked like he worked here, he might know. "Excuse me, sir. Do you know where Ursula's necklace is?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, we sold our last one."

"Really? To who?"

"I don't know her name, but she did have blonde hair and blue eyes."

That accurate description quickly catches the girl's attention, but they didn't wanna tell off the worker since he had nothing to do with this. "Okay, thank you" Harper grins as she walks away. "Okay, well, Lily's out to get us."

Gina, Kourtney, and Ashlyn quickly run up to them. "We have a problem!" 

"What could go wrong now?"

"They're out of purple fabric" Kourtney explains. "We were able to find magenta and pink, but we NNEED purple for most of Mal's outfits."