Day 21 - Haruhi

Prompt: Thankies to my friend on Discord.... Liech you know who you are...

Reader's Year: 2nd Year

Reader's Relations: Haruhi's childhood friend

Warnings: None

Other notes: None

-------------------------

"Sakura! Where are you taking me!"

She just chuckled evilly, "You'll just have to wait!" making me question why this girl was my best friend, as she continued to drag me through the halls of Ouran. Although, by now, I should have known that she'd drag me somewhere, on the last day of the school term before Christmas. However, my mood fell once I realised where she'd let go of me, "Nope, I am not going in there!"

"Come on, there's something I want to show you, please? It's the last day of term! (Y/n) please."

I sighed and reluctantly let her drag me into the abandoned music room, however, what I did not expect to see was one of my childhood friends as part of the Host Club, "Haruhi?!"

She immediately looked up at me and blinked, "(Y/n)?!"

"W-what are you doing here?! And what in the world are you doing wearing a b-" before I could finish she'd stood up and rushed over to me, dragging me out of the room. Can I stop being dragged around the place please?! I can walk myself people! Once we'd turned a corner she looked at me, "Don't tell anyone I'm a girl, please. I'll be kicked out of the Host Club, and that won't be good, Kyoya-Senpai won't be happy wit-" I shut her up by placing a finger to her lips, "Okay, I'll keep it a secret that you're a girl, but tell me two things. 1, How in the world are you here?! And 2, why in the world did you join the Host Club of all things?!"

She sighed, "To answer your questions, I got a scholarship to come here, so I don't have to pay the fees, and I didn't choose to join the Host Club, my first day here I was just looking for a quiet place to study when I found the music room. Then I broke a vase, which meant that I owed a massive debt to the Host Club, and Kyoya-Senpai's idea of me paying them back was originally just being the Host Club's 'dog', and Tamaki-Senpai called it (This might not be right, but I think it was Tamaki that thought of Haruhi being a 'dog' for the Host Club) but that was changed to me being part of the Club, and then getting 100 customers to request me, then that went up to 1000, and now I'm stuck there." I just stood there awestruck, before it sunk in and my expression turned to anger, "Tamaki, you are going to pay for this." Before Haruhi could question what I meant, the twins had appeared, "Haruhi, the boss wants you."

"Of course he does, (Y/n), I'm sorry but I'll have to go."

"It's fine! I have other stuff to do too, don't worry." However as Haruhi began walking back to the music room, Kaoru grabbed my arm, yes I could tell the two of them apart, mainly cause Sakura wouldn't shut up about the Kaoru. Seriously, if she hadn't told me herself, I would have worked it out that she was in love with him, just by how much she talked about him. Anyway, Kaoru grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the music room too. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE DRAGGED EVERYWHERE?! I HAVE MY OWN FEET PEOPLE!

"Hey boss, we have someone else joining us!" My head immediately snapped up at Kaoru's words and glared at the younger twin.

"Hello, Princess. And what might your name be?"

"You should know my name, Tamaki I'm in your class, and DO NOT call me princess! You're flirting won't work with me," I retorted, removing my hand from his grip and going to sit next to Haruhi.

And that's an arrow through Tamaki's heart.

I did manage to hear the conversation between Kyoya and Tamaki, "Hey, Kyoya, you know about a lot of people, why won't (Y/n) like my flirting?"

Kyoya just smirked in response and closed his notebook, "One simple reason. She's not interested in you, Tamaki."

Arrow number two through Tamaki's heart.

"B-but how? Why isn't she interested in me? All the girls fawn over my princlyness."

"1, that's not a real word, and 2, there's an explanation for that. (Y/n) isn't interested in boys at all."

"WHAT?!"

Arrow number three through Tamaki's heart.

Unfortunately for Kyoya, he didn't know that I heard their whole conversation. I stood up and marched right over to him, after excusing myself from the conversation I was having with Haruhi, "KYOYA! How do you know that?! I didn't tell anyone!"

He just turned to me and smirked, "You really should think about what you tell Sakura, (Y/n)."

Of course. I'd forgotten I had told Sakura when I realised I had no interest in boys. I'd also forgotten that she was a massive blabbermouth.

"You better keep that fact firmly to yourself or so help me I will take that notebook from you and read every last page in it!"

He smirked again and placed his notebook on a nearby table, "Then if you're not prove it."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

By this time, the rest of the Host Club had gathered around, they must have stopped 'entertaining' their guests a while ago, as Kyoya leaned in and whispered in my ear, "kiss me."

"No way in Hell, Kyoya."

"So are you admitting defeat then? Are you admitting to the fact that you have no interest in boys at all?"

"F-fine, yes I am. I have no romantic interest in boys at all, I'm a full on Lesbian. There I said it. You better not tell anyone outside of the Host Club though, or I will have your head!"

Before anything else could be said, Haruhi had jumped on me, knocking me to the floor. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I love you." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her, "I love you too, Haruhi. Merry Christmas."

Arrow number five through Tamaki's heart.

"I-I can't believe it! My little girl's all grown up!" Within a minute, Haruhi had been pulled off of me and Tamaki was hugging her as if she was a stuffed toy, pettting her head like a dig, "Daddy's so proud of you, Haruhi!"

------------------END OF ONESHOT

Finally.... If I had an idea, I'd write today's now, but I don't have an idea so, I'll write two tomorrow... hopefully. I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow so it might not happen. But I will be up to date by Christmas. I promise.