𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. toy foxy is mangled

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter eight: toy foxy is mangled

May 1984

HE WHISTLES AS HE HEADS TO THE KID'S COVE. He's jingling his keys in his right hand, holding a toolbox in his left hand. He still wasn't pleased about this, even a month later. He wasn't even that good of a...technician! Why did the boss entrust him with this job anyway?

He stops in front of the door and peeks into the room. It's so childish and bright and happy in this room. He wants to vomit.

Toy Foxy is sitting in a corner, unmoving, and a mess. Those goddamn toddlers had a habit of talking the goddamn thing apart and putting it back together the wrong way.

He sighs, setting his toolbox on the floor over to the animatronic. He sort of feels bad for Toy Foxy. No, he can't feel bad for something that wasn't his own creation.

He walks over to Toy Foxy and collects all the parts to it, which were littered about Kid's Cove. He begins putting the animatronic back together.

✧ ✧ ✧

It's the last week of May and this was getting on his nerves.

It wasn't the first time he had had to put Toy Foxy back together. It also wasn't the first time some other employee had put the animatronic back together instead of letting him do his job.

His routine was simple. But today it wasn't.

Walk to Kid's Cove with the toolbox.

Open the toolbox, get the wrench and screwdriver.

Collect Toy Foxy's parts.

Put Toy Foxy back together the correct way.

The correct way.

The correct way.

He drops the wrench and screwdriver on the floor. They clatter loudly and he can vaguely see movement from Toy Foxy upon hearing the noise.

William, slightly frightened by said movement, scrambles to lick the wrench and screwdriver back up. He carries them over to Toy Foxy and starts repairing the fox animatronic.

But it seems he's taking too long.

Toy Foxy is becoming restless. Whenever William goes to tighten a screw of bolt, Toy Foxy moves out of the way, on purpose. Not only is the animatornic restless now, but they want to piss William off.