𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. foxy the pirate fox

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter eighteen: foxy the pirate fox

(tw: child death, blood)

April 5, 1989

THERE'S A CHILD NAMED FRITZ MESSING AROUND PIRATE'S COVE. He has a pirate hat on his head, an eyepatch cover his right eye, and decked out in a pirate outfit. There was a pin attached to his shirt that read "It's my birthday!" It was his birthday today, apparently. William didn't care about birthdays.

Fritz is swinging a fake plastic sword around as he climbs up onto Foxy's stage. The animatronic wasn't there currently. He was down in Parts and Service to get a replacement eyepatch and replacement hook. Just hours ago, some kid had ripped off said accessories from the pirate fox, which had, essentially, damaged him.

There's some kids watching him pretending to be a pirate. And sure, they did look happy. But William would rather ruin that happiness.

He's once again wearing the Spring Bonnie suit as he walks into Pirate's Cove.

The kids there all stop what they're doing to greet him. Fritz jumps down from the stage and skips over to him.

"Well, if it isn't the birthday boy, Fritz! How are you, bud?" William asks, faking happiness, that goes undetected by the boy standing before him.

"Good!" the boy asks, smiling at him. "When is Foxy gonna be back, do you know? It's kinda boring here without him on stage and I was gonna show him that I can be a pirate, too!"

"He'll be back whenever his eyepatch and hook get fixed, which will be awhile." William informs.

"Oh," the boy says sadly, "well, I hope he's back soon."

"Actually, would you like to go see him? You could help me fix him up."

"I'd love that!" Fritz exclaims as he and William go to leave.

William glances back at the other kids. They're digging into Foxy's treasure chest on the deck of his pirate ship and stealing whatever they can get their hands on. At least they're distracted, he thinks as he leads Fritz out of Pirate's Cove.

He walks him past the main area—everyone's distracted—and leads him to the basement. Like a few days again when he had killed Susie, a knife was tucked into the arm of the Spring Bonnie suit.

Fritz walks downstairs and this gives William enough time to close the door and lock it behind him. Fritz is too interested in the shut down Foxy to notice.

William walks up to the boy while he's examining the part of Foxy's arm where his hook would've been.

William removes the knife and holds it up, ready to strike.

"Where do you keep his replacement hooks?" Fritz asked as he turned around to face him. But it was already too late.

And Fritz didn't have enough time to react as William brought the knife down, blood splattering the Spring Bonnie suit.

✧ ✧ ✧

He hadn't noticed the smell coming from Chica until after he started cleaning up the blood from Fritz. Susie's rotting corpse, William shrugged as he wiped the blood from the knife, mops the floor, and scrubs the walls. Afterward, he took off the Spring Bonnie suit. He'd have to clean that later in the basement when he gets home.

He stuffs the parts into a trash bag and leaves it in a corner of the room.

William walks up the stairs and unlocks the door. He looks back down the stairs, staring at the bloodied body of Fritz. A grin creeps up his face but immediately fades as he opens the door and walks out of the basement of the pizzeria, closing the door behind him.

He wants to go home already, but he can't do anything about that. The dayshift isn't over for another couple of hours.

He walks down to the main area, and heads down the West Hall. He goes into the security office. He turns on the monitor and stsrts examining security footage. He goes through each video on the cameras, deleting the ones where it showed Spring Bonnie leading Fritz out of Pirate's Cove and into the basement.

He had had to do this same process last week when he had killed Susie. But obviously, when word got out that Susie was missing, Gabriel and Jeremy had immediately called Lincoln and went to search for her. But of course, they couldn't find her. Not that they ever actually tried looking. If they had properly searched the pizzeria, they would have found something. William had discovered it only a few days ago.

Charlie had been smart to put Susie's body in Chica.

William hadn't witnessed her do it. He had only seen her—The Puppet—float towards the general direction of the basement, but he hadn't seen her go in there. But he knew. He knew she had done it. But he hadn't known why.

And there's a possibility she'll do it again. With Fritz, and the other children I plan to kill. Not that he had anything wrong with that. Less work for him. Besides, there wouldn't be any evidence for the police to find other then the smell of rotting flesh and decaying bones.

William gets back up and leaves the office after shutting off the monitor.

Two down, three to go.

✧ ✧ ✧

It's currently the early hours of the late afternoon. William has the trash bag slung over his shoulder as he leaves out the back door of the pizzeria. All that mattered to him is that no one suspected him of anything.

He walks to his truck and unlocks the back, pulling down the tailgate and shoving the bag in between the trunk itself and the black tarp covering it. He closes it and and climbs into the driver's seat, putting the key into the ignition.

He leaves, his day continuing as normal. As if he hadn't just murdered two children, one who was the youngest child of his boss, and the other whose birthday had been today, in the soon of a week.

author's note
that last section
is only three paragraphs,
but i do not care ‼️‼️

ALSO, WHY IS
FOXY RUNNING
SO FUNNY??

01.04.22