𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. the new establishment

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter thirty-five: the new establishment

October 23, 2023

RILEY CLOSES THE DOOR OF GREGORY'S BEDROOM. She had just put him to bed for the night. She walks downstairs, running a hand their her messy blonde hair. She enters the living room and turns on the TV, sitting down on the sofa.

She checks her phone. There are no missed calls or texts from Sammy. She starts to worry. He was supposed to be here an hour ago. He had called her in advance to tell her, but he never called again to let her know how long it would be until he got here.

Just then, the front door opens and she gets up from the sofa, heading to the foyer immediately. Sammy is taking his shoes off and setting them by the door.

"Jesus Christ... Sammy, why didn't you tell me you were going to be late?" she asks as Sammy turns around to face her. "I tried calling dispatch, but they couldn't get ahold of you. I was starting to think you got in an accident or something."

Sammy has a nervous look on his face as he runs a hand through his tousled brown hair. "I was out on a highway in the middle of nowhere and my radio was busted. I need to get it fixed. I might fix it tomorrow morning before I leave for work."

Riley nods as Sammy makes his way to the living room. Riley sits back down on the sofa. It's only then that she notices the newspaper tucked under her husband's arm.

"Anything important there?" she asks, pointing at the newspaper. "About Fazbear Entertainment, perhaps?"

Sammy takes the newspaper out from under his arm as he nods,

"Have you heard about what happened?"

Riley raises an eyebrow in confusion. "Heard about what?"

"I thought you watched the news," Sammy frowns as he picks up the remote and switches it to the news channel. But to his disappointment, what he wanted to show her was not playing at the moment. "Never mind. Anyway, Fazbear Entertainment is back and they're rebranding, again," Sammy tosses the newspaper onto the coffee table. "Fazbear's Fright is the name of the new establishment. It's supposed to open on Halloween."

Riley picks up the newspaper to read it, the article on the front page in big letters reads:

COMING SOON!

Fazbear's Fright:
The Horror Attraction

Local amusement park is
getting ready to scare
your socks off with a
new attraction based on
the unsolved mysteries
of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.