𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. freddy fazbear to the rescue

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter seventy-three: freddy fazbear to the rescue

FREDDY'S NOW IN HIS GREEN ROOM AFTER THE REPAIR. He's seated at his vanity. His systems were currently offline. That hadn't mattered to the staff, though. All that mattered was that he was fixed and now he was here.

Gregory's hiding spot was becoming warmer as it heated up. He assumes Freddy was waking up now. The bear had been asleep for an hour. It was still bad enough that Gregory was even in Freddy's stomach hatch. Crossbeams and wires surrounded him, so he had to be careful. Who knows what would happen if those touched him?

There's a fan that starts and Gregory looks around to find it. From above, he can see the reflection of Freddy's peripheral screen.

STARTING UP...

SAFE MODE

Freddy opens his eyes, staring around his green room. A look of confusion appears on the Glamrock bear's plastic face.

"Showtime already?" he asks aloud, staring at himself in the mirror of his vanity. "I am experiencing a malfunction... The recharge cycle is not complete."

"Shh!" Gregory hisses, panic interwoven. "Will you shut up?!"

"Who said that?" Freddy asks, looking around, yet again, in confusion.

"I did; I'm down here."

Freddy's left ear flicks as he looks down. He does not see anything, or anyone.

"Down where? I still do not see you?"

Gregory sighs. "Okay, listen. You were sleeping, so I opened the stomach hatch and climbed inside."

Freddy's ears perk up in surprise.

"My stomach hatch?" his ears twitch again. "That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and piñatas. It is not a safe play area!"

His stomach hatch opens and Gregory is forced to climb out, much to his dismay.

"There you are!" Freddy says happily, staring at the boy. He bends down to be eye level with him. His eyes are glowing a bright blue. Two blue rays flick across Gregory's face as Freddy scans him.

SCANNING...

GUEST PROFILE - UNKNOWN

SCANNING SYSTEMS...

NAME - UNKNOWN
MEDICAL RECORDS - ERROR
FOSTER CARE - ERROR
DATE OF BIRTH - UNKNOWN
MOTHER - ERROR
FATHER - ERROR
NEXT OF KIN - UNKNOWN

SCANNING APPEARANCE...

HAIR - BROWN
EYES - BROWN

ALERT: ABRASION DETECTED ON RIGHT CHEEK. LACERATION DETECTED ON LEFT KNEE. CONTUSIONS DETECTED ON NECK, LEFT ARM, RIGHT ARM, RIBS, LEFT LEG, RIGHT LEG—