𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. his springlock nightmare

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter thirty-four: his springlock nightmare

December 14, 1993

THE BACK DOOR UNLOCKS. William quietly sneaks into the shutdown building, what used to be Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He hadn't been here in a month, and he was filled with nostalgia. But he didn't miss the place, though. Not really.

Besides, he was only here for one thing.

The forty-five-year-old man clicks on his flashlight. The light emitting from it wasn't very bright. The battery was going bad. He smacks his palm against it, hoping that would help, as he navigates the halls. It does not help. That only makes it worse.

The light goes out. Williams huffs, muttering something under his breath, as he makes his way to the supply closet. Bonnie loved going in there during the night. Michael told him that.

He opens the door and searches for a spare battery. There's nothing in here but a mop, a bucket of old soap-water, stacks of toilet paper for the restrooms, and first aid supplies. And... an axe?

He ditches the flashlight and picks up the axe, his grey eyes adjusting to the darkness as he stared at it. He had an idea.

William leaves the supply closet and heads to the main area.

He goes after the three former performers on the stage.

First was Freddy. He swung the axe, the sharp edge ripping through the animatronic's casing, tearing away some of it from the arms and legs. Copper wires surrounded in red, blue, and white rubber stuck out of the holes. William grins.

Next, he goes for Bonnie. The axe tore through the purple rabbit's casing, ripping off his entire left arm save for the shoulder, the casing from the right hand, holes in his legs, left foot casing missing, face complete torn away. What was left of Bonnie's face was emptiness; there was his lower jaw, still intact, wires inside his face exposed, the two red LED bulbs flickering on and off from the damage dealt.

He swings the axe a third time, tearing through Chica's casing. Holes on her legs and arms. Half of her forearm all the way to her hands, on both arms, hacked away and discarded. Her bottom jaw hung open, one of the four metal rods inside keeping it supported having been ripped out.

The last of the Core Four was Foxy. William heads to Pirate's Cove. The red pirate fox is motionless on the stage. He swings the axe.

The outcome was much more severely than the others. Foxy was missing the casing of his left ear, wires sticking out. Several chunks of his casing were missing from his arms. Two-thirds of his legs' casing was torn away, leaving the exposed endoskeleton beneath. His torso was shredded. His left hand's casing was missing.