𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chaos

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter fifty-eight: chaos

THE DOORS SLAM SHUT, AS DO THE VENTS. William's breathing heavily as he hurries back to the office desk, picking up the camera tablet as he paces the room. Five of the animatronics had chased him back into the office; he had been back in the room with Michael and hadn't realized it was a bit past midnight, so when he left the room, thinking he was safe, they had found him and chased him. Turns out, that had been a mistake. And some of them were fucking fast on their feet.

He wasn't even sure how he made it back in time before any of them reached the entrances and found a way inside. He switches between each of the cameras hurriedly, body tense as his breathing only ever quickens. He looks up quickly, eyes widening upon hearing banging and rattling coming from the vents.

There was an animatronic in there. He just didn't know which one.

He waits until the noises stop before opening the doors and vent hatches. Looking back down at the tablet, and tapping the screen, he notices the Toy versions of the Core Four making their way to the office. They were too easy to get rid off, though.

Not like that mattered. But it did. William was getting tired of level difficulties. Even facing the animatronics themselves, whether or not they were "easy" or "hard" to fend off.

With that being said, he sets the tablet down. Leaning against the back of the chair, he crosses his arms over his chest and sighs, shaking his head. He got himself into this mess. He's too far from being able to be saved and freed. There was no going back.

He checks the cameras again. The Toys were back at their spawn points. No one else had made a move toward the office again since the start of the night. William didn't have to stay in here again, but being with Michael in the backroom was getting boring. But William hated being in this office.

"Oi, bastard," Michael says, peeking into the office. William rolls his eyes, leaning against the desk as glances over at the younger man stood in the doorway. "Need some help?"

"As if you're going to help me," William mutters, getting up from the chair. He glances down at the monitor before pressing a button, which winds up the main music box. Then he presses two more buttons, which resets the ventilation and turns on the global music box. Wherever Charlie was, he didn't want The Puppet or Lefty coming to kill him. She always resorted to strangling him.

"You ever thought your night might end faster?" Mike questions, leaning against the doorframe. "You're stressed enough as it is."

"I don't need your help," William says through gritted teeth as he walks over to his son. "We're supposed to be hating each other."