𝐥𝐱𝐱. the new mall

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter seventy: the new mall

May 26, 2028

IT HAD BEEN SIX MONTHS SINCE THE START OF CONSTRUCTION FOR THE NEW ESTABLISHMENT. Fazbear Entertainment were taking a different approach on things, considering their past attempts failed horribly in the end. This would definitely do them better—a mall. Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Eva thought the name was fitting. Though, she had no idea what the fuck a pizzaplex was. Sebastian Warren pitched the name to her, after allowing her and Cameron to get a construction crew started on the mall.

It was going to have seven levels: the ground floor and four stories above it, and two basement levels. For attractions... well, they hadn't gotten to that part yet. Not really, anyway. Eva already had some ideas that she let Cameron know about, to which he gave her his ideas too, but it wasn't finalized, which they ended up informing the construction workers. The only thing the two of them fully agreed upon so far was having a daycare in the building.

Other than that, Parts and Service was always an automatic location in these places. And currently, that's where the two of them were. In Parts and Service.

Eva was skimming over the blueprints that she made for the new versions of the Core Four animatronics and some other animatronics. The mall was supposed to be 80s-themed, so the animatronics would be, too.

Freddy Fazbear, the main star. Glamrock Freddy is based on the original Freddy Fazbear, with a punk-themed design reminiscent of the style associated with the 1980s. He wears a top hat adorned with a blue stripe and a black bowtie. His eyes are blue. His body is primarily colored a bright orange and light yellow. His torso has a distinctive seam across the front where his chest compartment opens up. He is equipped with a pair of fangs, as well as light-blue claw nails and red shins. He wears large, red shoulder pauldrons, spiked bracelets, a red earring in his left ear, and face paint in a similar style to the members of rock bands, with light blue and red colors. Unlike most of his counterparts, his microphone comes with a stand.

Bonnie the Bunny, Eva's favorite, and the bear's lover. Glamrock Bonnie, like most of his former counterparts, is purple. He is primarily light purple with purple accents. His fingers, toes, chest and abdomen, upper jaw, and inner ears are a pale lavender color. His pauldrons, fingerless gloves, feet, earrings are purple. His eyes are pink. His legs are similar to that of Chica's with pink tiger leg warmers, except his right leg sports a full pant leg while the other leg has half a pant leg, his left shin a deep purple, similar to that of the color of obsidian. His claws are also that same deep purple. He also has suspenders. He has a spiked belt with a golden star buckle. Two yellow stars adorn his chest, as well as two black buttons. He too has a seam across the front where his chest compartment opens up. A yellow star is also on his left cheek. Like Freddy and Chica, Bonnie also has two spiked bracelets on his arms. He has six earrings: two rings on his left ear and a stud on the lower half, and two rings on his right ear, a stud on the lower half. He has yellow star-shaped sunglasses. Like his former counterparts, he has a red bowtie. And, his electric guitar has a new look, being the colors red and white with black star shapes. Bonnie also comes with a red and yellow striped bowling shirt. Cameron thought it would be funny to make the rabbit a bowler dad.