𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. leporiphobia

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter thirty-seven: leporiphobia

October 25, 2023

FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT HAS A NEW OWNER. A new owner who told an idiot duo to head to the old, shutdown Freddy Fazbear's Pizza establishment to retrieve a specific list of items: animatronics (only if they were still there), animatronic parts, posters, decor, monitors. It didn't seem like much, but it was, considering those idiots wanted to take everything they could find from the old restaurant.

A few days ago, they had come here to get a whole bunch of the relics left behind. But now they were back again. They had a good lead on whatever it was they were finding. They knew something had to be here right? Beyond this false wall that had replaced the area where a door used to be? It was boarded up with plywood.

One of the guys found a crowbar and tore the wood off. To get rid of the false wall, though, it was a combined effort from both men. They had had to find a hammer while the other used the crowbar, and they tore apart the wall until a big, gaping hole was left in their wake.

They climbed through.

There were stairs beyond it, leading down into a dark room. The light barely worked. It was really dim and flickered constantly. There were some old arcade machines down here that they could probably salvage. But what really got their attention was the yellowish-green rabbit thing in the corner.

It was damaged. Rotting, decaying. Holes were all over it and it was covered in dirt and grime from over the years. Most of its right ear was missing, and the casing from its feet was also missing. The stench coming from it was horrible—it smelled like a dead body. But the two men supposed it was just from the mold and mildew that had been growing on the suit while it rotted.

Getting the thing out of the building was the hardest part, but they managed, and they put it in the back of the white cargo van. During the drive, they managed to call their boss and tell him everything they got out of the building and that they would bring it all to Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction.

The drive back from Hurricane to Richfield took a couple of hours, but that was all they needed.

They park the van and drag the old Spring Bonnie into the building, unaware of the fact that the undead corpse of William Afton resided in the suit.

✧ ✧ ✧

William was well aware of the two men that had taken him to the new attraction. He was also well aware he had been left to rot for thirty years. How he found out? When the two men had brought him into the building, he caught a glimpse of what looked to be a calendar app open on one of their cellphones.