𝐥𝐢𝐯. creepy crawlies

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter fifty-four: creepy crawlies

WILLIAM IS LAYING DOWN ON THE SOFA IN THE ROOM THAT CASSIDY BROUGHT HIM TO LAST NIGHT

WILLIAM IS LAYING DOWN ON THE SOFA IN THE ROOM THAT CASSIDY BROUGHT HIM TO LAST NIGHT. The coziness of the room made him relax quite a bit, though, making him almost forget why he was here, in this hell that Cassidy created for him. He sits up, staring at the mini fridge in the corner. He was getting hungry, but he didn't feel like eating anything. So, he gets up from the couch and opens the mini fridge, grabbing a bottle of soda. Soda always filled up a person, no matter how full they were.

He opens the bottle and chugs the entire thing, burping afterward. "Gross," he mutters, tossing the bottle into a trash can.

He leaves the room after that, heading back through the hallway. Glancing into the rooms on either side of him, void of all animatronics, save for The Puppet, who's standing in the doorway of one of the rooms, staring at him.

"Hello, Charlotte," William says calmly, looking at the animatronic as he walked passed.

Charlie pushes away from the doorway and follows him through the hall. William can hear her movements from behind him, but does not do anything to try and make her go away.

He continues walking, though. The halls are all-too familiar to him, he realizes now. Cassidy had made them a mix of what they looked like at the past locations, just like she had done with the office.

He enters the dark office, switching on the light. The dim yellow light glows, lighting up what it can in the small room. Dimness from these goddamn lights was something William never favored.

He ignores Charlie the entire time as he goes to pull out the desk chair and sit down it in. He switches on the tablets and the desk fan, and glances up at the clock on the wall.

It chimes, alerting him of the next hour: midnight.

"Creepy Crawlies is the name of tonight's challenge, Uncle Will," Charlie says, staring at him from where she is in a corner. "I'll be leaving now, but I'll come back. Let's see if you can survive the night."

William furrows his brows as he watches her give him one last look before leaving the office. Once she leaves, he grimaces, looking toward the vents. Every little sound that was made in the vents and air ducts made him flinch. Vents were the main focus this time around. He had to be extremely careful.

And so the night begins.

It was easy the first two hours; Charlie had made her way to the office first, along with some of the Mediocre Melodies gang. They had been the easiest to fend off.