𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. night terrors

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter sixty-seven: night terrors

July 23, 2027

THE TWINS WERE GETTING TIRED. Not tired of the game or anything. Just tired the bullshit they had to go through when playing the game itself. It was stupid. And if Silver Parasol Games wanted to convince people that all the rumors of Fazbear Entertainment were simply just that—rumors—, then that was even more stupid. Because everyone knows what happened. Even if they weren't there when the events made the news.

"Hi, Jeremy," Vanessa says, bored, as she flicks through the modes.

"Hey," the older blond says. "You alright?"

"We're tired of this shit," Vincent mutters, resting his head in the palms of his hands as he looks up at the blond.

"I am, too, don't worry," Jeremy sighs, sitting down at the edge of the stage. "That's why I take naps when you two leave sometimes. That, and because I don't need Glitchtrap trying to fucking murder me."

Vincent chuckles lightly, before glancing back up at Vanessa. She was ready to start the Night Terrors mode.

"Alright, Jeremy, we'll see you in a bit."

Jeremy nods to them, watching them disappear as they get transported to the level.

"Where are we?" Vincent asks, shining his flashlight around the room. He didn't recognize the room at all. He was grateful if Vanessa was able to figure out what room this was.

"Uncle Mike's childhood bedroom," Vanessa answers, heading over to the left door and peeking out into the hallway. "It was reserved for the Nightmares, but none of them are here in this level. It said Funtime Freddy would be here. Which is weird because neither of those things have anything to do with— Never mind. Yes, they do..." She backs up from the door, leaving it open, and heading back to the middle of the room.

"The real question is," she continues, glancing at the clock to see that it said it was currently 1 AM, and then checking the left hall again to find Funtime Freddy standing all the way at the end of the hallway, "how the fuck did they know about that?"

"Doesn't Ignacio also work for Silver Parasol Games?" Vincent questioned, checking the other door. Funtime Freddy was now in the right hall. It seemed he had the same pattern as Bonnie and Chica.

"Wait, what? How do you know that?" Vanessa pauses, turning to look at her brother. It didn't make any sense if Ignacio Warren worked for the other company as well as Fazbear Entertainment. He didn't want anything to do with FazEnt in the first place. But if working on this game benefited him somehow without his father, Sebastian, knowing— "Holy shit, Vinnie, you might be right."

Bon-Bon pops up in their faces a few moments later to distract them. Vanessa flicks her controller, chasing away to hand puppet.

Vincent peers through the doors again, only to see that Funtime Freddy was standing several feet away from the right door, watching him. The brunet stays put, hoping he can fool the game.