𝐱𝐢𝐯. i miss you

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter fourteen: i miss you

Early 1986

CAMERON'S SITTING ON THE ROOF OF THE HOUSE. It's just before six in the morning. The sun would be rising soon.

He'd been out here for the past three hours, not doing anything but thinking.

He climbs down and heads back through his window, closing it. Sitting on the floor just below it. He stares at the posters above his bed as he rests his chin in his hands.

The posters were from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Eva had mailed them to him a while ago. He wondered how she was doing now. He missed her. He missed Michael. He missed Uncle Will. He missed Henry.

He's written a letter to Henry, but it's been well over a few months since. He hasn't gotten a response back.

Did he even get the letter?

✧ ✧ ✧

Henry's received the letter, he just hasn't responded. If Sarah was to find out that Cameron and Henry still had some form of contact with each other, Henry thinks she would be angry.

He was in his car, currently. Parked in an empty parking lot of a Walmart. The car is shut off, the windows are open. The glove compartment is also open. He had had the letter from Cameron stored in there, but had taken it out to read it again.

Hi, Dad,

You know, it's weird writing this. I've never had to write you a letter before.

Anyway, how are you? I hope you're okay. How's everyone else? Do they still talk about us? Do you guys miss us still? Do they talk about Charlie, still? I know you do.

Sammy keeps talking about her. How he misses her. Mom wants him to stop. She doesn't want him to remember.

I've just realized I really have no idea how to write letters.

If you're willing to, could you tell me about the animatronics at Freddy's? Maybe you could even send some pictures, too. Eva's told me about them. She wrote about them on the back of the posters she mailed me. But I want to hear about them from you. Want I mean is, I want to know if Fredbear and Spring Bonnie are still in use, after the closure of Fredbear's. Or even if the new animatronics you guys have are more improved. Just things like that.

How's Uncle Will, by the way? Eva told me he's been appointed as the technician for Freddy's by your boss. Eva told me he doesn't like his job, apparently.

She also told me the Mangle attacked him? Is that true? Is Mangle ever going to be repaired to be Toy Foxy again? Or are they irreparable? How's the rest of the gang?

I wrote too much. Hey, if you can, could you send something for Sammy? He really misses you.

I love and miss you, Dad.

Cam <3

author's note
no one:
me: *writes depressing
things in this book to
use as filler chapters
even though some of
them are short fillers*

12.31.21