𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. mike schmidt and dave miller

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter twenty-two: mike schmidt and dave miller

November 8, 1993

MICHAEL NEEDED A JOB. He really did. He was running out of money quickly. With the apartment he lived in with Eva, Cameron, and Sammy, it was not easy. They had jobs, he did not. Eva worked as a server at a local restaurant; Cameron worked as a barista at a local cafe; Sammy was a babysitter for the neighbors' kids and pets.

There's a newspaper sitting on the table. He picks it up and looks over it, before settling on the main page.

HELP WANTED

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

Family pizzeria looking
for security guard to
work the nightshift.
12 am to 6 am.

Monitor cameras, ensure
safety of of equipment and
animatronics characters.

Not responsible for
injury/dismemberment.

$120 a week.
To apply, call:
1-888-FAZ-FAZBEAR

There was a picture of the refurbished Freddy Fazbear next to the article.

He's never been to this Freddy's location before. Neither has Eva. They've only ever been to the previous one. And Cameron and Sammy have never been at all. The last time the two brothers were at a Fazbear Entertainment establishment was when Fredbear's was still open. That was ten years ago...

Michael sighs, setting the newspaper back down on the table. He gets up from the couch and heads over to the phone on the wall. He takes it off the receiver and dials the number.

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where fantasy and fun come to life. How may I help you?"

Funny how the call was answered immediately. The man on the other line sounded extremely bored and tired.

"Uh, hi..." Michael responds, sighing. Make up a name, make up a name, make up a name. "My name is Mike Schmidt and I'm calling about the position for night guard. I was wondering if the position is still available?"

"Yeah, yeah. You're hired. Be here tonight, around eleven so you can tour the place, get to feel at home before your shift."

"What?" Michael asks, knowing the call was about to end in a few seconds. "Don't I need an interview first?"

And just as he thought, the call ended. He huffs, setting the phone back on the wall. Well... At least I have the job now.