𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. rabbits scare the living shit out of me

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter sixty-three: rabbits scare the living shit out of me

July 19, 2027

THE GAME STARTS UP FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK. The twins say a quick hello to Jeremy this time as they dive headfirst into the 2023 gamemode, wanting to get as much done today as possible.

Vincent immediately searching for collectibles while Vanessa mutes the phone and checks the cameras. The tape was behind the maintenance panel. There's a coin propped up against the computer monitor. Other coins were bound to be somewhere. Vincent just didn't know where. Guess he would have to wait. But he was impatient, just like Vanessa was. He was less impatient than her, though.

He pushes his hands against the wall, leaning on it as he peers behind the vent monitor. There had to be something hidden here, right? He feels some of the wall tiles move beneath his hand and his eyes widen, staring at the wall. There was a secret keypad in the wall. He tilts his head, a brow raised in thought. There was a code that needed to be inputted.

"Nessa, what's Dad's phone passcode?" he asks, looking at his sister, who's sat in the office chair, staring at the camera monitor, bored.

"Three, nine, five, two, four, eight," she asks, glancing at the brunet. "Why?"

"Nothing," Vincent tries the code, pressing the top right tile first, then the bottom right, center, top center, left center, bottom center. Why he thought Cameron's phone passcode would be the code to this keypad, he had no idea. It was just something he wanted to test. The code to the keypad wouldn't be something extremely difficult to find. The keypad beeps and a coin appears on the vent monitor. Vincent picks it up, the golden item dissolving into pixels in a matter of seconds.

He looks down at the clock a few seconds later. It was nearing 2 a.m. He stands on Vanessa's righthand side, checking the vents to make his sister's job a bit easier, since he hadn't been doing much but looking for collectibles.

Springtrap was walking through the halls, coming up to one of the ventilation ducts. He blocks the vent with the simple press of a button, and waits. The rotting rabbit clambers into the vent, but stops suddenly at the vent snare.

Vincent waits until the sound of crawling recedes, before releasing the vent snare and opening the vent hatch.

A warning starts to go off and he looks at the monitor to see that there was a ventilation error. A coin appears down by the vent. While Vincent collects it, Vanessa resets the ventilation.

Checking the time, it was nearing 5 a.m.

They had an hour left to go, which wasn't so bad. But the oxygen kept shutting off, making it heard to breathe and see.