prologue and a/n

Hello, my little water drops readers, if you have stumbled upon this book this is my very first story on this app so it might not be that good. here are some abbreviations I will use in this story.

Y/n- Your name

L/n- Last name

H/c-hair color

H/l-hair length

E/c- eye color

F/c-favorite color

M/n-Mother's name

F/n- Father's name

BFF/n- BFF's or just friend's name

Now that, all that is out of the way onto the story.

background

Y/n was a normal girl, with a normal family. Well almost normal, you were a very curious about old things, even as a child you would love going into old shops and get old thing. Like old journals, books, sewing machines, bells, and many other things. People would not be weirded out if it was just normal things from old places, but the thing that weirded people out was the fact that she only collected things from bad history events, and she was very interested in them.

Lately she has been into the great depression and ordered a very old radio from that time period. She did some digging about the radio she bought, and it was owned by a very famous radio host Alastor from New Orleans, Louisiana. The more Y/n learnt about the owner the more excited she got to see the radio. One day she went to the library to look for journals to buy. while Y/n was walking around she noticed a book in the corner of her eye, and it looked interesting she looked at the book and it was about the New Orleans killer. A month had passed and she had completely forgotten about the book and radio.