Chapter 25

Recap

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you last time but this time your not leaving my side." He whispered huskily in my ear.

Y/n's pov

My face flushed at the thought of never leaving him. A smile creeped on my face then I heard the voices again.

'Yay! We get to stay with lover forever!" The giddy shadow yelled kinda hurting my head.

"Jesus Christ could you not yell." I ordered to the shadow out loud.

'Sorry mistress I shall keep her under control it won't happen again." The more serious one said.

"Love who are you talking to?" Al said tilting his head.

"Oh the shadows are talking again." I answered.

He tilted his head in confusion until I told the shadows to come out of hiding. The shadows appeared next to me while the giddy one skipped over to Al. She skipped around him before poking him. The angry one let out a growl and the giddy one came to stand next to me.

"Al these are my shadows." I stated.

He walked forward to the more angry shadow analyzing the shadow. The shadow growled at his actions and took a step backwards. Al reached up to pet the shadows head but the shadow growled louder at him but he was unfazed. When his hand met my shadows head the growling stopped and he began to scratch the shadows ears. I let out a soft gasp when a comfortable feeling was felt behind my ear. Al looked over to me with a smirk before gently pinching the shadows ear. I let out a small moan from the feeling immediately covering my mouth from the sound. Al let go of the shadow and walked back over to me.

"What was that love~" he purred to me.

"N-nothing." I peeped out.

"Hmm it didn't sound like nothi-" he couldn't finish his sentence before I heard Charlie run into the room.

"OH MY GOSH Y/N YOUR OKAY!" She yelled almost in my ear.

I winced at the loud noise covering my fox ears since I now had heightened senses when she yelled it was ten times louder. I let out a soft whimper giving the doll a soft squeeze in reassurance. Al seemed to know what that meant so he glared at Charlie, wrapping me into a hug petting the back of my head. I began to calm down at the warmth of his hug and purred. I gently pulled away from Al forgetting he still had my mask. Turning towards Charlie she looked at me shocked.

"What what's wrong Charlie?" I questioned worried.

"Y-your face has a huge scar on it." She said.

I quickly turned to Al who had my mask trying to grab it. He held it away from me in a attempt to boost my confidence, but it only made me more insecure.

"Why do you need it I think it makes you look really scary love." He growled seductively.

"You may like it but not others Al." I whimpered.

Finally giving up I summoned a separate mask placing it on my face. Al looked surprised at what I just did before I turned back to Charlie. I waved sadly at her still shocked face I felt bad for her I knew people or demons wouldn't like the scar. Charlie walked up to me looking me up and down.