chapter 36

A/n

smut will be in this chapter and the next I will put a before and after the parts.

recap

"Alastor~" I heard her yell my name which flooded my thoughts with her body.

Al's pov

I opened the door to see Y/n's clothes on the floor and the bathroom door shut. I heard moaning and the sound of rushing water come from the bathroom. There was a fox scream and then silence, the water turned off and a couple second passed and she walked out with a towel loosely around her body. Her face was a blushing mess and her eyes was a pink color, she looked at me and her eyes widened I smirked at her before approaching her.

"H-How long have you been here?" She asked.

"Long enough to tell you had a amazing shower.~" I growled to her seductively.

I felt her body shake under my grip as her heat started agian, my antlers grew longer as my eyes looked into hers lust covered my vision but I had my self control.

"So love when were you going to tell me about your maiting season?" I asked.

"I-I didn't know w-what it was and I-I thought you would be disgusted." She stuttered out cutely.

"Aw love why would I be disgusted by something that's happening to me right now." I stated smugly.

"I-It is?" She asked her eyes widening in surprise.

"Yes love now shall we pack so we may take our leave?" I stated tilting my head.

"Wait what why are we leaving?" She asked worried.

"Well I didn't think you really wanted others to hear your pleasured screaming of my name so I have a little spot in the 1st circle." I replied.

"I-I won't be screaming in pleasure it will be you screaming in pleasure." She growled playfully.

"You want to place a bet on that love." I growled in a low tone.

"Yeah! If I win you have to cook." She stated.

"And if I win your stuck with me forever." I replied sticking out my hand.

"You got yourself a deal." She said grabbing my hand and giving it a firm shake.

Air rushed around me and her as green flames appeared as the deal was sealed. A shock passed through me and her as she let out a yelp, I released her hand with a happy smirk.

"Prepare to be mine forever Love." I stated.

"No I think your going to be cooking for 1 to 2 months." She happily said shaking her finger at me.

I hummed as she began shaking but more violently and a fox scream came from her, I chuckled snapping my fingers so she had clothes and now a bag of suitcases where packed. I held out my arm and she shakily took it my heat grew when she touched my arm as I blushed. We walked out of the hotel room walking to the lobby waving to everyone bye as we quickly walked out the hotel door. I quickly teleported Y/n to where we were staying and covered her eyes.

"Are you ready to see the new vacation home?" I questioned.

she nodded quickly as I slowly removed my hands from her eyes placing them on her waist, I heard her gasp at the sight of the small woodened cottage (Like the picture up to) She turned to me with a happy look as she jumped up and down causing me to laugh.

"Were staying here." She happily cheered.

"Yes we are love. Shall we go inside?" I questioned.

She nodded taking a suit case and running to the front door opening it with a large smile. I laughed at her actions before slowly following her. I steeped inside to see her shoes and coat on top of a chair, looking around for her I saw her running around the small cottage looking at everything. She finally stopped when she saw the library with a couch and fireplace, I followed her in as she looked around with a happy gaze. She walked over to the history section like always and picked up a book flipping it over. I looked over her shoulder to see she picked out one of her favorite books "To kill a mockingbird" I placed my hands on her waist pulling her body close to mine. I felt her shiver under me causing me to laugh, she growled setting down the book and spinning in my arms placing a soft kiss on my lips. She pulled back so I couldn't escalate the kiss, her eyes stared into mine as my heat got worst.