Chapter 33

A/n

This chapter will have blood in it.

Y/n's pov

A couple weeks had passed from the incident, it was now 2 days away from the extermination so I was going with Angel to his work today. I was making breakfast in the kitchen for me and Al, he was sitting in the dining room chair with a black coffee and reading a news paper. I finished breakfast walking over to Al with a plate setting it on the table I went to sit down at the chair beside me when my plate was grabbed and I was yanked into Al's lap. I let out a small yelp in surprise as Al rubbed his face into the crook of my neck.

"And what is wrong with you, your more clingy than usual?" I asked.

"I just want to have you in my arms, is that so wrong?" He asked back.

I spun so I was straddling his lap, before replying "No it's not but how do you plan on eating?"

"Like so." He answered.

He wrapped his arms around me and used his powers to eat. I laughed at his actions as I turned back around to eat my food. A couple minutes passed and I was lifted up once I finished eating, Al gently carried me towards the bedroom. He walked through the door jumping on the bed with me in his arms, I began to try and wiggle free as his hands began tickling me. I was laughing hard as I moved back and forth trying to free myself.

"A-AL stop that tickles!!" I yelled trying to get him to stop.

"Never." He chuckled in my ear.

A couple minutes passed and I finally broke free running into the bathroom, I locked the door and slowly backed up. I ran into a firm body causing me to let out a squeak, the body lifted me off the ground as they turned me around. Looking at it I saw it was Al's shadow, the shadow smiled at me mischievously until teleporting and throwing me into Al's lap. I let out a surprised yelp when Al began to kiss up and down my neck occasionally leaving small hickeys. I laughed at his actions until he spoke in a deep hot as hell voice.

"And where did you think you where going petite biche?" He growled playfully.

"I uh what I wasn't going anywhere." I chuckled out.

He hummed in response as he began leaving more hickeys on my neck trailing down to my shoulder, I let out a laugh before a hard bite was placed on my shoulder. I moaned in pleasure as he gently ran his claws in the circle of the bite mark writing some letters and a symbol. He pulled away and let out a happy purr at what he did, then he licked up the blood.

"Mine." He growled looking me in the eyes.

"Al what did you do?" I asked tilting my head.

"Oh just a small marking to show others your mine." He purred

"You did what!!!" I yelled.

I quickly jumped out of his grip running over to the bathroom trying to open it but it was locked. I quickly unlocked it with my powers rushing into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror at my shoulder. A  dotted circle from his teeth surrounded a RD with a small symbol bellow it. My eyes widened as it turned into a nice scar, (It looks like the picture up top) I gently touched it and the scar glowed a bright red. I gasped as I saw Al quickly appear beside me, he looked around worried before he looked towards me. He smiled at the glowing red mark before he placed his hand on it and it stopped glowing. I glared at him as he looked at the scar, he finally looked up and he gave a nervous smile under my glare.

"Alastor what did. you. do." I growled.

"I marked you love, so if you ever are harmed than just touch that mark and I will be there no matter what." He explained.