Afterwords

A/n

So this story is sadly coming to a end and it was a amazing journey I hoped you enjoyed it but here is a couple years later.

Y/n's pov

A couple years had passed and me and Al had gotten married soon after Corey and Scarlet's birth. I was stood on the balcony of the house over looking hell, I had put the kids down for bed which was a hassle since their almost 5. Al had gone on one of his murder sprees so he could keep up his reputation, I didn't mind it as long as he didn't get hurt. I heard a blood curdling scream come from the twins room, I quickly dashed into their room and saw Scarlet shaking and cold sweet dripped down her forehead. I looked around the room before realizing she had a nightmare, I walked up to her sitting in the small bed next to her. I gently lifted her off the bed leaning back so I was laying against the headboard of the bed, I gently calmed her down from her terrified state before asking my question.

"What's wrong Honey?" I asked playing with her hair.

"T-There..... w-w-was a m-man who h-h-hurt me." She whimpered out.

"Shh it's alright honey it was just a nightmare you have no need to worry." I explained "Now how about I stay in here so you can go back to sleep."

She nodded quietly before snuggling close to me, after a couple of seconds I heard a soft snore. I soon tried leaving but stopped when she began moving, I gave out a sigh laying there staring up at the celling. I heard the door creaked open quietly causing me to look over, Al's head peeked through the door and looked around, his eyes landed on me and he gave a confused look. I gestured to the sleeping Scarlet laid on me and he laughed quietly, he approached the bed lifting the small girl up so I could move. He set her back on the bed pulling the covers over her, he placed a soft kiss on her head pushing her hair out of her face. He walked over to Corey's side of the room doing the same, I smiled as we walked out of the room.

"Mind telling me why you were in Scarlet's bed Love?" He asked as we walked into our room.

"She had another nightmare." I explained.

"Oh and what was this one about?" He asked trying to get in bed but I stopped him.

"Some man hurting her, but what do you think your doing sir?" I asked.

"Hm oh you can't tell me you don't think I'm hot covered in blood." He explained.

"Oh no mister you go take a shower then you can lay in the bed." I lectured.

He sighed before opening his arms for a hug and approaching me, I backed up because I knew what he was doing. I continued stepping backwards until I hit the wall, he reached forward wrapping me in a hug getting blood all over me. He pulled back as I growled at him and he laughed.

"Now you have to take a shower to love." He smirked.

"Yeah, yeah thanks Al." I groaned walking to the bathroom.

.

A/n

And that puts this story to a close, it was a lot of fun writing and I hope to make another one. As always stay safe my water drops.