Chapter 10

A/n

Aww look Al's bonding with max

Y/n pov walking into the kitchen Max was stood on a stool beside Al and they were making something. I walked over to them with a small smile. Reaching them I looked over Al's shoulder to see what they were making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I looked over to see Max reaching for something on the counter, I walked over to him to see what he was grabbing.

"Need help getting somethin'?" I asked my accent accidently slipping out.

He looked at me the answered, " I just wanted to color something While Mr. Alastor made food." He pointed to the index card on the counter.

" I have some coloring books if you want those?" I said with a happy smile

"Oh yes please Mrs. Y/n." he excitedly bounced of the stool and jumped over to the table sitting down.

"Alright then I'll go get them. oh and Max..." I started he looked at me confused before I continued " there's no need to be so polite just call me and Al by our names no Mrs.. or Mrs. k."

He nodded before watching me walk into my office. grabbing the coloring supplies and coloring books I walked back out of the room I set the things Infront of him and his eyes lit up. I smiled at him as he began coloring. Walking into the kitchen to go see Al, Only to see him with a apron on that said "kiss the cook and die" with a little smiley face on it. I chuckled which made his ears perk up and he looked at me.

"Is there anything I can do to help." I asked rocking on my feet.

Al looked around before answering "You can cut up the bacon if you would like my love."

I blushed madly at the new pet name then thought 'love did he actually mean he liked me or was that just another pet name. I mean we did almost kiss this morning. no, he probably wasn't thinking.'

"s-sure, um what meat though?" I asked looking around for the meat.

He chuckled before snapping his fingers and a piece of meat appeared on the cutting board. I looked at him in awe at what he just did. He looked at me and then looked at my clothes, snapping his fingers, and a apron appeared on my body. it was black with white words that said 'Your opinion was not in the recipe.' I smiled at it before grabbing a knife and started cutting the meat into bacon strips. I finished cutting the bacon and took it over to a pan that Al set out for me. Me being the idiot I am placed the bacon in without being carful so grease splattered up on my hand. (If you have never done that just know it hurts like hell no pun intended) I let out a yelp of pain grabbing my hand Al was quickly beside me in a matter of seconds, he grabbed my hand looking at it before placing his thumb on one of his teeth and bighting down so that his blood would home out I was still whimpering in pain from the burning sensation on my hand. when he brought his now bloody thumb to my mouth. I looked up at him confused at what he was doing, then he placed his thumb in my mouth. The blood was now on my tongue I looked at him shocked a massive blush covering my face. He noticed this and chuckled. He leaned down till he was right next to my ear

"what's wrong my love you seem a bit flustered~" he whispered in my ear.

His voice was very seductive and I could feel his breath on my neck which sent a shiver down my back. My tongue began to taste a tart taste but still sweet kind of like a strawberry. Then I noticed what I was tasting, it was Al's blood. He looked down at by hand and I noticed the pain that was there was gone and there was no blister. He brought his thumb out of my mouth a bit of blood spilling out from my lips and down my chin. I stared at him my mouth opened slightly in shock.

" oh no my dear it seems you've made a mess, I'll get it don't worry.~" He lowly said.

His face lowered to mine he smiled mischievously. I couldn't say anything just standing there looking at his crimsons red eyes that looked like pools of ruby red blood. I was brought back to reality when a warm wet sensation was just below my mouth. Looking down I now saw Al was licking up the blood with his tongue I blushed even more. I looked up to his eyes seeing a mischievous glint in his eyes.

'This little bitch is teasing me' I thought.

Al pulled away and a string of saliva was now down his chin. He wiped it off with the back of his hand and turned away going back to setting the pancakes and eggs on plates. I stood there staring at the ground before I felt something lift my head. I looked into the crimson eyes before hearing him say something.

"Now dear are you just going to stand there or do I need to help you with cooking to." he said with a knowing smirk.

"I-N-No-I mean- Yes-No maybe" My words a mess from still being in shock.

He chuckled before grabbing my waist and facing me towards the stove. he grabbed my hand bringing it to the strips of meat. Grabbing one of the pieces of meat he brought it to the pan gently setting it in so no grease would splash up like last time.

time skip

we finally finished making the bacon or more like Al finished the bacon with my hands. He let go of my hands setting the freshly made bacon on a plate. My body moved on it's own while I walked over to him before grabbing him by his apron and pulling him close to my face. I glanced down at his lips before his arms warped around my waist closing the distance between our lips my eyes closed and my arms wrapped around his neck. His lips were soft and gentle, but they were also filled with passion. We were like that for a couple of seconds before we had to pull away for breath. I looked up at him and blushed slightly.

Al's pov

She blushed slightly which was adorable. Her lips were like clouds on mine and fit together like a puzzle piece. My smile softened at her and I looked at her lovingly. She looked into my eyes as I got lost in her deep/bright E/c eyes. My hands fell to my side when she turned to grab one of the plates.

"W-We should probably get eating before it gets cold." She stated.

I nodded sad that I couldn't keep her in my arms. ' I will protect you my love and everyone will know your Mine' I thought to myself.

Watching her walk out of the kitchen into the dinning room with plates in hand. My heart felt the urge to always be near her and never let anyone close to her. I don't want her to leave me. I followed quickly after her pulling out a chair beside Max and gesturing for her to sit she sat down while I pushed in the chair walking over to the blonde boy I grabbed the art supplies snapping my fingers and handing them to one of my shadows to put away. I looked over at the two who were looking at me amazed at what I just did. pride swilled in my heart at the loving and amazed look Y/n gave me. Sitting down we all began to eat.

.

A/n

Hurray after 10 chapters we finally have chemistry between Al and you. Stay safe and stay tuned bye my water drops.