Chapter 31

recap

"I know a lovely bar here that sells the best food and a good friend of mine works there." He said taking my hand and pulled me along to follow him.

Y/n's pov

We were walking into a bar when a shot plump girl ran up to us.

"Alastor what are you doing here?" She asked flirtatiously.

"Why me and Y/n here were looking for a good spot to eat and I remembered this lovely place." He explained.

She looked at me and gave me a cold glare, she stuck her hand out as I gently took it. She yanked me into a painful hug but I said or did nothing. I pulled back straightening up as I leveled out the wrinkles on my clothing. I looked at her as she gave me the fakest smile in the world before it turned flirtatious  when she looked at Al. I rolled my eyes at her actions before walking off to go find a seat. Sitting in a booth I felt a presence behind me, looking back I saw a man starring at me from their seat. I quickly looked away but felt the booth seat rise looking over I saw the demon from before. He was a fox like me but he was red and black, he scooted closer to me placing his tail around my waist. I scooted away from him causing a growl to come from him and he pulled me closer to him. (He looks like the picture above.)

"What's wrong little fox? Why so scared?" He whispered in my ear.

"I-I'm sorry but can you please let go of me?" I asked.

"Sorry but no can do. I need a mate for mating season this fall and so far your the prettiest." He purred stroking my waist with his tail.

"M-Mating season?" I questioned trying to wiggle free from his grasp.

"So your new to hell well let's just say it's gonna be a fun time for the both of us." He gently grabbed my face making me look at him.

I pulled back from his grip trying to get away. When his tail wrapped around my thigh I teleported away. I looked across the booth at the other fox demon as he looked at where I was confused. My tail wrapped around me for comfort when he looked up and chuckled.

"Now, Now that's no way to treat your mate now is I-" He was cut off by a growl behind me.

His eyes widened in fear as he looked into Al's shadows eyes. I quickly slid out of the booth hiding behind the shadow. It growled at the man as he scurried off, the shadow turned to me a worried smile on his face. He looked at my frightened figure as he led me back to the booth to sit down. I sat down as he gently slid beside me, I was lost in thought as I stared of into space thinking about what that man said to me.

'Mate what the hell is that supposed to me' I thought.

'Well you are part fox so with that comes a Maiting season' all my shadows answered.

'Yeah but that's going to be so weird to go threw.' I thought.

'Hey don't worry lover has his the same time we do.' My giddy shadow stated.

A blush rose to my face at the thought of us both being in Maiting season at the same time. I crossed my arms on the table laying my head in them I let out a aggravated sigh, I felt the shadow massage my ears for comfort. My body relaxed as I leaned into the shadows touch, letting out soft purrs I looked at the shadow.

"Where's Al?" I asked.

'He's still with Mimzy" He replied through my thoughts.

My ears lowered at that as I looked away with sad eyes. I wrapped my tail around my waist for comfort since I new it would only go threw Al's shadow. The shadow new I was upset because he gently scratched my ears for more comfort. I let out purrs of happiness as the shadow continued to scratch my ears. A couple minutes passed and Al still wasn't back I finally stopped waiting and ordered a gin and tonic. A couple minutes passed and still no sign of Al, I let out a angered sigh pulling out some cash out of my pocket to pay for the drink, Charlie gave me some money a couple days ago since I had none. The shadow looked at me moving out of the booth helping me out I walked towards the door to leave when I heard laughing at the bar. I looked over to see Mimzy and Al laughing and talking. My heart burned with pain as a electric blue color changed in my eyes, tears spilled from my eyes as I looked at the shadow who watched the scene in front of him with anger. I walked out the door quickly as the shadow followed me, with a concerned look. Tears ran down my face as I walked to the direction of the cannibal colonies. The shadow looked at me with a sad look in his eyes, I stopped when he placed a hand on my should. I turned to him with tear filled eyes.