chapter 13

A/n

this chapter is going to be mostly fluff so once it gets to Y/n's pov you can change the chapter if you don't like fluff.

recap

Y/n was lost in her thoughts wondering why those men where even close to her house.

??? pov

"You said she has a demon!" I yelled.

"Y-Yes sir." My servant whimpered out.

"Well then looks like we have a little problem on our hands James." I seethed to the servant. "I don't care how you get her Just do it."

"B-But sir t-that thing killed t-three of our best men." He whined.

I was beginning to get angry so I stood from my seat. It made a awful screech sliding across the floor. My servant shrunk back in fear which made me smile.

"DID I ASK!!" I yelled at James. He quickly shook his head no. "WORDS!"

"N-No sir" He said meekly.

"Good now that we are all set I need the girl kill everyone in your way if you must." I said "Do you understand"

"Y-Yes sir, r-right a-away sir." And with that he ran out of the room.

I laid back in my chair annoyed at how she of all people had gotten a demon. Picking up a picture a shadow loomed over me.

"Don't worry my friend you will soon have your revenge." set the picture down the staring at it "very soon indeed."

Y/n pov

A couple weeks had passed since the incident, Max had left that night with Elliot. I was now in the living room, reading a book. It wasn't a very interesting book I had read it before. It was called "How to Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper lee. (If you haven't read it before it's a really good book) I was quietly reading because I had nothing better to do Al had left to go help charlie with her hotel. I had learnt a lot of things about the hotel during the time they spent here. Apparently there was a yearly cleanse every year because of over population. Which surprised me because I had the thought Hell was never ending. She said she wanted to make a new way to control the population in Hell by redemption. I thought it was a smart idea but even I knew there was no such thing. Setting my book down I stood up stretching a satisfying "pop" coming from my back. I placed he book back on the bookshelf looking out side I opened the door a cool breeze hitting my face.

"Today would be a nice day for a picnic in the woods." I hummed. " I wonder if Al would want to come.

Turning I walked back inside to go get things ready for a picnic grabbing a small basket I began to place a blanket, plates, small finger foods, and some drinks. I was grabbing my sketch book from up stairs so I could draw the scenery of the woods. When I felt a pair of arms weave around my waist picking me up. I squealed in shock at the sudden movement.

"Hello my love. What might you be doing this fine afternoon." Al said pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Oh I was going to go for a picnic in the woods would you like to join?" I asked.

"I would love to." He said placing kisses all over my face.

Every kiss he planted only made me laugh. His kisses trailed down my face to my lips, down my jawline, and finally trailing down my neck. I gasped when his teeth grazed my neck. He chuckled at the reaction before a wet sensation trailed up my neck a shock of electricity shot through my body. He pulled back and looked at me with a smug smirk.

"We should probably get going we don't want it to get to dark, now do we?" He questioned a smug smirk on his face.

"O-Oh yeah l-let's go." I stuttered out.