Chapter 37

A/n

SMUT I repeat Smut will be in this chapter

recap

I heard her laugh before she snuggled into my chest falling asleep, I played with her hair until I fell asleep also.

Y/n's Pov

Waking up I was met with a smell of cinnamon and strawberries looking up I saw my face in Al's chest. I looked down and noticed we were both naked a blush rose to my face as I slipped out of his grasp. Standing up I was met with a soreness in my legs, I let out a yelp as I tried to power through the pain. I walked to he bathroom in pain as I turned on the shower, stepping into the cool shower it soothed my sore muscles.

"Damn Al you really did a number I'm glad I heal fast." I muttered to myself.

I began washing my hair and body stepping out of the shower I turned it off and grabbed a towel. I wrapped a towel around my body as I stepped out of the bathroom, looking over I saw Al still out cold. Walking over to him I placed a gentle kiss on his head causing him to purr. I laughed quietly walking over to the dresser I wasn't in the mood to were heavy clothes so I went with a pair of shorts and a sports bra. I walked out of the room wincing every once in a while from the pain in my legs but it slowly got better. I began making breakfast as I started humming Bernadette Carroll's laughing on the outside, the humming soon turned into singing as I turned on my phone to play the song. The song was playing so I didn't hear the footsteps of Al approaching me, I swayed my hips back in forth as I made breakfast still singing. It finished and I heard a applause from behind me, I quickly turned as I laughed seeing Al and his shadow clapping loudly even whistling a few times. I did a cute bow walking up to him and kissing his cheek, I spun back around to go continue making breakfast.

WARNING STARTS

I was stopped when a very charming deer demon teleported in front of me with a look of pure hunger. He kissed my lips passionately I stumbled backwards in surprise as he chuckled, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up quickly turning of the oven and setting me on the counter. He kissed up and down my neck causing a moan to come out, his ears twitched as he left love bits on my neck. I tilted my head trying to give him more access, he lightly chuckled as his bit a certain spot on my neck making my back arch in pleasure.

"Found it." He growled.

This made my heat come into action as I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer. He chuckled as he lifted me up still abusing my sweat spot as I moaned out his name in pleasure. I gripped his tail giving a small tug, he moaned in pleasure before he bit me sweet spot hard.

"AHHH Al!!!~" I yelled in pleasure giving his tail another tug.

He walked into the living area placing me on the couch and leaned over top of me looking down at me with lidded eyes. I stared back at him before siting up so I was in his lap, he actually put on boxers which surprised me since it seemed he woke up in heat. Leaning forward I connected our lips and began grinding against his lower half to cause friction in my lower region. He moaned into the kiss running his tongue along my bottom lip, I quickly opened my mouth and he explored my mouth. He pulled back so he could breath and he then brought my hands up to his antlers.

"Scratch." He ordered.

I looked at him surprised by his serious tone, I began scratching his antlers and he moaned in pleasure. I leaned up biting one of his antlers causing him to shake rapidly, I began to kiss his antlers afraid I hurt him and regretting my actions.

"P-Please do that agian love." He stuttered "I-It felt nice."

I nodded before biting his anglers running my tongue along the tips causing him to moan loudly. I began to move my hips against his lower region as he whimpered wanting more. I slid off of him pulling his boxers down and lowering my head to his cock. I opened my mouth taking him in as I bobbed my head back and forth looking at him with a innocent gaze, I ran my hands across the part I couldn't fit in my mouth. My only concern was him at this point my heat continued to increase as I tried to ignore it. His hands grabbed my hair and he bucked his hips causing my to choke on his cock, tears streamed down my face as I bobbed my head pleasuring him.