Chapter 28

recap

"No Al I'm not joking I'm stuck in a child's body." She yelled

Al's pov

I looked down at Y/n with a told you so face. Before lifting her up carrying her into my bedroom, I set Y/n down on the bed walking over to my dresser grabbing two of my shirts, a pair of pants, red boxers, and summoning f/c child sized underwear. Y/n watched me confused as I walked into the bathroom turning on the bath water.

"Well are you coming or not!" I yelled from the bathroom.

I heard the soft patter of feet against the floor before I saw Y/n. she walked over to me and then the water. She began opening cabinets looking for something, I raised a eyebrow as she continued looking for what she wanted. she got to the built in storage closet when she squealed in joy. I looked towards her as she began to jump up trying to grab the bubble bath solution, rolling my eyes I walked over to her lifting her up so she could grab the soap. She grabbed the soap as I set her down gently as she gave me a happy smile. She ran up to the bathtub she was barley taller than it at this height I laughed as she struggled to put in the bubble bath solution. Finally giving up she sighed turning to me she still had on a full mask smiley face so I couldn't see her face but her ears were lowered. Chuckling I walked up to her taking the solution from her hands putting it into the bathtub. I felt a tug on my paint leg looking down I saw Y/n's arms out stretched to me signaling for me to pick her up. I did setting her on my lap as I sat down on the toilet waiting for the bath to fill. The water filled after a couple of seconds and I felt the water to make sure it was warm. It was a nice temperature so I began to undress. I finished undressing as I folded the clothes into a neat pile I heard a cute sounding growl come from behind me. Turning to the noise I saw Y/n struggling to take of her shirt and mask.

"need some help there love?" I asked letting a laugh slip.

"Don't laugh it's not my fault I have tiny arms, and yes I do need help."

"Ok but first yes it is your fault because I told you it wasn't a good idea to over exhaust yourself." I explained.

"Yeah, Yeah, yeah just help me get these clothes off." She growled.

Walking over to her I gently unstrapped the mask setting it by my clothes removing her shirt I folded it setting it in the pile of clothes. Turning away I stepped into the bathtub I saw two hands grip the side of the tub pulling themselves up and into it causing a small splash from falling in. I heard a small fox yelp causing me to laugh, suddenly two fox black spotted fox ears appeared from the bubbles. The rest of her head appeared soon after her ears causing me to laugh loudly. A small growl was heard then the feeling of something biting me appeared on my arm. Looking down I saw Y/n gnawing on my arm, her canines were sharp but not sharp enough to break skin. I lifted up the angry child placing her up against my chest and petting her ears to calm her a soft purr came from her as I laughed at her actions. I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner pouring some shampoo in my hands I scrubbed it into her hair and tail being carful of her ears. I rinsed it out I laughed as her ears flattened against her head from the water, then did the same with the conditioner, I then put soap on a wash cloth washing of her body. Stepping out of the bathtub I dried my hair wrapping a towel around my waist. Turning back to Y/n I lifted her out of the bathtub wrapping a towel around her. Putting on my clothes I grabbed Y/n's and turned to her. I bent down to her height before taking her towel she handed to me. She slid the shirt and underwear on as I chuckled at how large my shirt was on her. she rolled up the sleaves on the shirt before extending her arms out to me to lift her up.

"Wow your really taking advantage of this aren't you?" I stated lifting her up.

"Yep now to bed my noble deer boi." She stated.