Chapter 30

recap

"Bye dear have a nice day to and come back whenever." She waved to us as we waved back walking out of the emporium.

Y/n's pov

We were walking down the side walk of hell as I dogged the needles and questionable water. Al still had my tail in his hand giving it light strokes with his thumb every once in a while. I looked at where we were now it had more porn studios and night clubs than most places. I felt Al's grip tightened and I let out a yelp in pain, I looked up and saw three demons walking towards us their heads where in their phones as we passed. One of the looked up for a second before a angered growl came from him Al stopped and turned towards the man, he had a Tv like head with a blue suit.

"Hello Alastor." The Tv head seethed causing the other two to look up.

"Hello Vox." Alastor growled.

' So this is the three V's.' I thought to myself.

"Why are you in our territory." Vox growled.

"Oh I was just showing my love around hell." He stated plainly.

Vox looked down to me as I waned as to not be rude. The two beside him eyes widened at what Al said before the moth like demons eyes lowered. He looked my body up and down analyzing me, I wrapped my tail around Al's hand tighter as the moth demon approached me. I was pulled behind Al as the moth demon reached out to touch my hair, Al let out a growl towards the moth demon when I was grabbed from Al's grip into a smaller grip. Looking behind me it was a female demon who looked like a clown my guess was this was velvet because that sounded like a female name. She began scratching behind my ears as I relaxed from the feeling and a soft purr came from me.

"I see why you like her she's so soft." The clown demon squealed.

Al spun around quickly seeing my relaxed body in the females arms "Velvet I'll give you 3 seconds to release her." He growled.

"Oh but she's like a soft little kitty can we keep her." She laughed.

"1...." Al began.

"Oh alright you no fun mister grumpy pants." Velvet said handing me back to Al.

"You know Velvet I bet she would bring in a lot of money into the porn studio with a body like that." The one who I guessed was Valentino said.

My eyes widened in disgust as I looked at him and growled. He looked at me as and smirked.

"would like that deal I have a feeling you would enjoy it." He stated.

"And what would I enjoy about selling my body for money." I growled.

"Oh feisty I like that." He purred lowering his eyelids.

He walked towards me as Al pulled me closer to his chest growling. Valentino paused in fear before reaching for my tail that was fluffed up in anger. I pulled it back but I wasn't fast enough so he grabbed it pulling it forward to examen it. My eyes grew green in disgust as he toyed with my tail.

"Your right velvet she is soft." He stated.

"I know right!" Velvet squealed.

I had enough so I teleported behind Al as Valentino looked shocked at what I did.

"And she has powers my interest is peeked." Valentino said.

My tail fluffed up again in anger at him and he noticed my eye color changed from a green to a red color. He took a step closer to Al but I stopped him by putting my shadows in front of him. It growled at him as he backed up quickly at the three shadows. The shadows disappeared reappearing beside me I heard a loud laugh come from Vox and Al as I know so the terrified look on Valintino's face. I let out a small laugh at his face before stepping out from behind Al and wrapping my tail around his arm. The shadows disappeared but the F/c one stayed by my side I looked at it confused as it looked down at me bowing slightly.