chapter 8

A/n

got this drawing idea when writing the story.

recap

standing up I headed over to the movie cabinet to pick out a movie. I had a pretty good idea of what I was going to pick.

Al's pov

I was sitting on the couch watching Y/n pick out a movie, My shadow was still wrapped around her waist like a belt. I had this weird turning feeling in my gut that made me want her to give ME head pats, for her to give ME hugs, for her to just be MINE. Perhaps it was the feeling jealousy, but that's impossible I the Great Radio Demon never gets jealous. Y/n seemed to have picked out a movie because she stood up and walked over to the Picture Show pressing a few buttons on a remote. The movie turned on and she paused it I was confused why she paused it. She turned and looked at me a mischievous smile on her face. I looked at my shadow to see if it new anything and it just shrugged. She ran upstairs with a wide smile on her face. A second later I saw my shadow come down the stairs with a sad look.

"What happened?" I asked it.

It looked at me and whined "She kicked me out because she had to change and she didn't want me in there with her."

"well that is her room you never disturb a lady's privacy" I scolded it.

"I know but I was still really comfy" it whined out.

I chuckled shaking my head at how childish my shadow was acting. We waited for a minute before we heard footsteps coming from the steps. I looked over and Y/n was in a deer onesie. Looking at her I felt my checks heat up. I looked away from her to cool of my face.

'I never blush what is this human doing to me?' I asked myself in my head.

Looking up I saw she was hiding something behind her back. I tilted my head to try and see what she was holding, but she turned so I couldn't see it. Skipping over to me she stood Infront of me before taking a matching deer onesie from behind her back. I looked at it for a while before she set it in my lap. I then realized what she wanted me to do. My eyes widened and I looked at her.

"No" I stated sternly.

"Oh come on please Al" She said giving me puppy dog eyes.

I had to look away from her so I wouldn't crack under her cuteness " I said NO" I stated more sternly.

" Fine then no movie" she turned on her heels walking over to the picture show.

I grew anxious I didn't want to wear the onesie but I wanted to watch a movie with her more. Stopping her from moving any farther to the picture show I teleport in front of her.

"Fine" I growled angry at how she could change my mind with just a few words.

She jumped in her spot squealing with joy which made a fluttery felling go off in my stomach. I looked down at her and smiled before teleporting to the bathroom to change.

Y/n pov

I waited tapping my foot on the floor while I waited for Al too return. His shadow was curled up in my lap like a cat and was bouncing like crazy because of my leg tapping on the ground. A minute had passed and Al still hadn't returned. My leg started tapping and shaking. Apparently Al's shadow had enough of the shaking because it put pressure on it to quite it from shaking. I looked down at it and gave a soft smile with a giggle.

"what do you thinks taking him so long?" I asked

The shadow tilted his head his ears flopping to the side witch I thought was cute "I'm not sure I'll go check on him." with that he stood up heading to the bathroom.

A couple of seconds passed until I felt a tap on my shoulder turning to look at who tapped me. Turning I saw Al's shadow and he looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

"I think master needs some help." he said a snicker leaving his mouth.

I tilted my head and stood up walking towards the bathroom. Approaching the door I heard muttering and occasional growls. I knocked on the door.

"Al can I come in." I asked.

I heard the growling and mumbling stopped. There was shuffling on the other side of the door of the door and it slowly creaked open. Al stood there for a minute until stepping back to allow me into the bathroom. I stepped into the bathroom before circling him to see what the problem was looking at Al his hood on the onesie had gotten stuck on his antlers and the zipped had gotten stuck. I had also noticed he had a little deer tail witch I thought was adorable.

"can you please help me petite biche?" He asked concern lacing his voice

I stifled a laugh before nodding and walking out of the bathroom grabbing a pair of scissors. Walking back into the bathroom Al looked at me confused on why I had scissors.

"Can you please lean down you giant." I said because you only came to his chest.

He chuckled before bending down to grant me better access to his hood. taking the scissors I cut two holes in it so the antlers could not be so crammed. walking behind him I set the scissors down and began to tug on the zipper. After a minute of struggling it came unstuck I looked at his bare back noticing tons of scars my hand reached up grazing one of the scars. Al shivered and tensed at the contact but after a second he relaxed. After my fingers traced every last scar on his back I zipped up the back. Taking his hand I ran into the living room to start the movie "Bambi".

Time skip to when Bambi is being chased by the dogs.

Al and his shadow had their faces buried into either side of your neck to protect them from seeing the little deer on the movie get hurt. As I watched the movie I started to doze off after a few minutes I was asleep. leaning on Al's head finally falling asleep.

Al's pov

The movie was finally over when I looked over at the picture show I heard a light snoring looking up from my position with my face in Y/n neck I felt a pressure begin to slide on top of my head. I saw her head begin to slide of mine going limp by her side.

'My doe must have fell asleep- wait MY doe why did I say MY. I mean I wouldn't mind her being just mine.- wait no stop this Alastor your the radio demon pull yourself together. But look at how cute she is sleeping- No stop emotions make you weak. I mean I wouldn't really mind being wea- what am I thinking' I was having a full war in my mind when my attention was brought back to the sleeping human on the couch.

Standing up I lifted the human up and caried her to her room. I shuffled her in my arms to open the door. walking over to her bed I snapped my fingers to make the blankets fold back. Laying her dow I looked at the time 2 am it was very late.

'I wounder if she would mind me staying here for the night' I thought

Deciding she wouldn't be mad I walked to the other side of the bed crawling in bed with her my shadow at the foot of the bed. She shuffled and turned on her side scooting closer to me she nuzzled her head into my chest. My dead heart actually skipped a beat because of this.

'What are you doing to me petite biche' I thought to myself as I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear a soft smile graced my lips as I looked down at the sleeping figure 'I guess my shadow was right I do have a attachment to this human and it's more than a "just friends" feeling' with that thought I drifted off to sleep awaiting morning.

..

A/n

bam chapter 8 done and done hope you enjoyed. As always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.