chapter 39

recap

"Goodnight Al love you." I stated before falling asleep.

Y/n's pov

I woke up to Al gently shaking me to wake up, I ground flipping on my side and waving for him to let me sleep mor. He didn't though in fact he did the complete opposite, the covers were ripped off of me as I shivered from the cold feeling.

"Rise and shine my love! I want to hear our child!" He stated happily.

"Al you could have done that while I was asleep." I whined wrapping my tail around myself for warmth.

"I know love but I want to do something before we go back to the hotel!" He stated cheerfully.

"What, What could possibly be more important than my sleep?" I growled.

"Hmm maybe get out of bed and you will find out." he hummed.

I muttered curses under my breath to him but stopped immediately when I felt a thump. I smiled rubbing my stomach as I let out a content sigh. I stood up walking to the bathroom to go take a shower, I turned the water on a not to hot but not to cold temperature. I took off my clothes stepping into the shower letting out a sigh as I began to wash my hair and body. Stepping out of the shower I looked in the mirror seeing the baby bump had grown at least twice it's size. I stepped out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around my body, I looked up to see Al nervously staring off in space. I walked up to him placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Hun what's wrong?" I asked him worried.

"Y/n what if I'm a bad father?" He questioned looking at me with tear filled eyes.

"Hey don't think that you'll do great." I answered cupping his cheeks.

"But what if it turn out like your fath-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Alastor." I said sternly "You will never ever ever put our child through what I had to go through and if I find out you did, I will not hesitate to take them from you." I threatened my eyes turning F/c.

Al nodded quickly as he looked at the seriousness on my face. I kissed his lips pulling back to give him a soft happy smile.

"Now what did you want to do today hun?" I asked going to get some clothes.

"well I was wondering if we could go to this beautiful garden I know around here." He stated.

"Oh well that will be fun so why not." I answered dropping my towel just to here a growl from behind me.

"Love no matter how many times I see your bare body I can't seem to get enough of it." He said lowly approaching me from behind and running his hands up and down my waist.

I let out a squeak from the contact, he laughed at this placing gentle kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"A-Al stop that tickles." I laughed out.

He just hummed in response before gently tickling myside, I began laughing and squirming to get out of his grip. He finally let go and a put on a lose F/c sun dress, I durned to him ready to leave. He put his arm out for me to take and I did without hesitation. Walking into the kitchen I got a lovely smell of breakfast foods, I stared at the food Infront of me with hunger. I walked to my seating spot and Al set down my plate of food, I took a bite and almost melted.

"You made this?" I asked looking up at him.

"I did, I'm guessing you like it?" He asked with a proud smile.

"I love it Hun thank you." I giggled at the end because his smile seemed to widen.

I continued eating the delicious food when a much harder thud was felt in my stomach, I placed my hand on it at the weird feeling when it happened agian but this time I recognized it as a kick. My eyes widened in surprise as I stood up at skipped over to Al, he looked at me confused while I took his hand placing it on my stomach. Another kick was felt and his eyes widened as he placed his other hand on my stomach. I felt another kick and I laughed at the feeling then I heard talking, looking down I saw Al talking to my stomach.