chapter 18 (part 2)

A/n

this has self harm warning

recap

I summoned my shadow and quickly told him to watch her as I went to go get charlie.

Al's pov

I rushed into the lobby of the hotel looking around for charlie. I noticed her and Vaggie by the check in table. I walked over to her as they talked about the business.

"Hello ladies." I said as calmly as possible.

"Oh hey Al aren't you supposed to be with Y/n at this time?" Charlie asked.

"Well we seem to have a problem on our hands she seems to think that I need to be proud of her or something and I don't know how to stop it." I explained.

They stared at me confused until Angel appeared from behind us saying, "Well we can't help sugar lips if were all stood here can we."

I nodded my head opening a portal to the living realm walking into the room I left Y/n I saw her in the same place as before. She looked up at me and her face lit up she stayed siting quietly as she saw me being followed out of the portal Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel behind me. She sat there staring at I looked at her confused tilting my head, and again she copied my movements. The others watched in confusion as the scene unfolded before them. Before I knew it Vaggie was in my face spear in hand, I looked at her confusion still written on my face.

"What the hell did you do to her you cheesy talk show shitlord!" Vaggie yelled at me.

"Protect lover make proud." I heard Y/n say.

Y/n quickly ran towards Vaggie taking the spear out of her hands. Spinning it in her hand she pinned Vaggie to the ground with the spear to her thought. Her mumbling was gradually getting louder repeating the same thing "Protect lover make proud". The group looked at her in astonishment at how quickly she disarmed Vaggie. Charlie quickly ran up to Y/n trying to get her off Y/n looked at me. As I tilted my head in confusion at what she was asking a broad smile appeared on her face.

"Kill?" She asked plainly.

"Al do something" Charlie complained.

I looked at Y/n shacking my head. Her eyes widened as her smile vanished and she quickly helped Vaggie up and went back to her spot on the bed as before.

"Lover not proud?" She asked me.

"No Y/n not proud." I answered.

WARNING STARTS NOW

Her head dropped in shame as she walked over to the door opening it. We followed her as she walked into the basement. We looked at each other in confusion no one had been in the basement before not even me. Walking down a flight of steps we reached the bottom of the basement, Y/n took a right as she still looked down in shame. I looked at her ahead of us as she walked to a bookshelf, I looked at the others in confusion shrugging my shoulders at what she was doing. She grabbed the edge of the bookshelf pulling on it for a second before a small door showed itself from behind the bookshelf. Opening the door she walked inside the crawlspace I followed her and once I got close enough to the door I felt a strong odor of death and rotting flesh. Getting out of the crawl space Y/n walked down another flight of steps. Opening a door at the bottom of the steps there was a loud screeching noise making us cover our ears. The once faint smell was now over powering as Y/n stepped through the door. Looking around the room there was at least 20 to 25 skeletons of dead people, on the back wall there was chains and shackles on the wall scratched into it was the words HELP PLEASE, PAIN, HURTS, PROUD, ANGRY, PUNISHMENT, and 30. I wondered what this place was until I realized this was were her parents kept her when she was tortured. I looked over to find Y/n pulling on a small door in the corner of the room. I walked over to her confused as to what she was doing when the door slung open and many tools were in the room not just any tools torture tools. I looked at Y/n in shock as I had to take a step back.

"Y/n dear what are you doing?" I asked.

"Punishment for making lover disappointed." She answered

She walked to the back of the room grabbing something that looked like a electric dog collar. She put it on and then I realized what she meant by punishment. I quickly ran to her but was to late she pressed a button on the remote and let out a blood curling scream crumpling to the ground in pain she tried to do it again but I managed to get it before she could. Charlie was standing behind me as she saw what had happened. Y/n looked up from the ground in confusion at me as my ears lowered.

"Y/n why did you do that?" I asked.

Y/n let out a aggravated huff as she looked to the side saying "Parents easier to make proud than lover."

I thought for a minute until I spoke "You know what would really make me proud Y/n, if you sat on the coach upstairs I would be so proud."

SAFE

Y/n quickly took the collar off and ran upstairs to the Livingroom with a wide smile on her face. I walked into the room I was in before as I looked at the others sadly.

"Ok something is most definitely wrong." Vaggie said.

"I know but I don't know how to stop it." I said my ears lowering.

"Well whatever is happening must have started with her parents, maybe it's some past trauma?" Charlie said.

I nodded my head walking back up the stairs to get to Y/n. Walking into the living room I saw Y/n sitting on the couch. She turned to us and stared at me with a wide smile I knew what she was asking so I gave her a thumbs up. She jumped up and down in her seat as she clapped her hands in joy.

"Lover proud Y/n, Lover proud Y/n" She said to herself.

I was confused why she was talking in the third person and was about to ask when Charlie asked first.

"Y/n why are you talking in the third person?" Charlie asked.

"Y/n is a mistake makes people angry, my job is to fix her, Mother and Father said that at least." She answered.

"Y/n when did this began?" charlie asked trying to figure out what was happening.

Y/n looked at me for approval to continue and I nodded my head.

"Father and Mother brought in presents for Y/n when we were 5 and Y/n didn't enjoy the presents. So Father always asked if we wanted to make him proud or he was proud." She answered.

"Y/n what was the surprises?" I asked.

"They brought us people to kill, maybe me very happy but not Y/n." Y/n or other Y/n answered.

Everyone's eyes widened in shook the sweet little girl who loved me was a murderer.

"Y/n haw many people did you kill?" Vaggie asked.

"I killed around 20 to 25 when Y/n killed 30." She answered quickly.

I ran over to other Y/n before cupping her face and placing a kiss on her for head. I wanted to comfort real Y/n and love her but I couldn't because this wasn't my Y/n. I stood up in front of Y/n as my hands let go of her face.

"How do we get Y/n back?" I asked sternly.

"Make lover really proud and he gets Y/n." She answered.

I set my hand out to her before asking "Can we dance?"

Y/n quickly stood grabbing my hand asking her own question "Will it make lover proud?"

I nodded to her as a soft music began playing, her moves were graceful even though we had newer danced before. Other Y/n looked up to me and I saw the fog in her eyes almost gone. We continued to dance until the fog in her eyes was completely gone. Y/n shook her head like clearing her thoughts, I looked down to her concerned for my Love.

"is this Y/n?" I asked cautiously.

Y/n looked up at me confused, "yes why wouldn't it be."

A/n

chapter 18 done and done. stay afe and stay tuned my water drops.