Chapter 21

A/n

Ok so this chapter some action will begin but there will be blood, manipulation, abuse, and fluff. But for those that don't enjoy that I will put a warning and warning end. Alright onto the story.

Y/n's pov

Waking up I was wrapped in two large arms around me and someone's head in my chest. Looking down I saw Al's head into my bare chest, blush exploded through my face as thoughts of what happened last night. I felt some vibration come from all as he groaned not wanting to wake up.

"Good morning hun how was your sleep?" I asked him.

His head turned to face me before he answered his gruff morning voice present "lovely as always with you my petite biche."

"God your morning voice is hot." I said

I felt him tense and I knew he was embarrassed. So I took this as my chance to escape his grasp. Getting up the sheets feel off my body showing my bare self. I took a step and pain shot through my body, yelling in pain I fell on my butt. I looked over at Al who stared at me worried.

"You ass did you really have to go so hard I can't walk?" I asked

"I-I did that to you love?" He asked tilting his head.

"Wait Al was that your first?" I was now so confused because he was so good at it.

Al slowly nodded his head as he looked away embarrassed. I tried my best to get up so I could hug Al for comfort but fell again letting out a pained yelp. However this time Al was there by my side to help me.

"How about I run you some nice bath water." He hummed.

"Bubbles?" I asked with excitement.

Al chuckled at me childish actions before responding " yes you may have a bubble bath."

"Heck yeah I want a bubble bath." I yelled.

"Ok then let's get that bubble bath started." He explained.

WARNING FLUFF STARTS HERE

With that all lifted me up bridle style as he walked into the bathroom. He set me down on the toilet he turned around and I saw his bare butt. Slapping it lightly I saw Al spine around quickly in embarrassment. I laughed at how cute he was and he quickly turned the water on. Walking to the cabinets beside the sink he grabbed the bubbles for the bubble bath. The bath was now filled an bubbles where at the very top Al felt the water to see if it was to warm or to cold. He pulled out his hand walking up to me his hands went under my armpits like a was a child, he set me into the bath as I quickly scooped up the bubbles and began to try and make two deer ears with them. I managed to get it after a couple of seconds turning to Al I smiled broadly.

"Look I'm one of you." I giggled.

He laughed before booping my nose. I scrunched my nose up in return as I felt a sneeze coming. I clenched my eyes tight as the sneeze approaches finally I give a small kitten like sneeze. Looking back up at all he had a awe struck face. I turned my head in embarrassment at his face. I saw him stand in the corner of my eye and he gently stepped into the bath water with me. My bath was large enough to hold two people so it wasn't cramped. Looking over at Al surprised I felt heat rush to my face. He smirked at me causing me to look away. I felt two fingers under my chin forcing me to look at him.  His red eyes piercing threw my entire being with love and adoration. Pushing my face closer to his I pressed a light kiss to his lips. Pulling back I saw Al relax in the water as we laid in it. I closed my eyes in comfort of the water opening them back up saw Al with a book in hand. Tapping on his arm i gestured for him to pull me into his lap so I could also read. He did as I asked and I was now sitting between him and the book. The book was something about spells but it was in Italian so I could understand bits and pieces. Looking up at him I had an idea to say.