chapter 20

A/n

this chapter will have fluff and smut warning will be before and after the scene.

recap

"Your gonna learn my special sauce." I excitedly grabbed his hand bouncing back to the stove.

Y/n's pov

Me and Al sat the plates on the table while I went to grab the food and drinks, Al had went to go get everyone. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed the potato soup for everyone except Al since he was having venison. I brought the plates into the dining room, everyone had taken there seats so I went around the table placing the food down. Walking to the empty seat next to Al I saw him stand pulling out the chair for me. I laughed at his actions sitting down in the chair , he pushed in the chair sitting back in his chair.

"Thank you hun" I thanked.

"Not a problem Love." He replied

I picked up my spoon and scooped into the soup. Placing it into my mouth I failed to notice how hot it was. I let out a quiet pained whimper as to not disturb anyone while they were eating. I must not of been quiet enough because all looked over to me worried. I looked at him giving him a small smile as I turned back to the food. Picking the spoon back up I remembered to blow on the food to cool it down before eating it.

Time skip to everyone's left.

Everyone had left and I had just finished the dishes with the help of Al. I was exhausted walking to the couch, I was lifted up by my waist making a surprised yelp. I knew it was Al as he walked over to the couch sitting down placing me in his lap. Spinning me to where I was straddling Al's waist. Placing my head in the crook of his neck I let out a content sigh. Tomorrow was February 13th one day before valentines day, I had to get Al a gift. But right now I had more pressing matters.

"I didn't hurt anyone right Al?" I asked concerned I did.

"Well love you almost hurt Vaggie during that state and yourself." He answered.

I began to feel tears well up in my eyes as I gripped Al's coat tighter to stop the tears.

"I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to." I apologized my voice cracking slightly.

"Oh my petite biche you have nothing to be sorry for you did nothing wrong." He soothed.

That's when I broke tears came streaming onto Al's coat as I let out quiet sobs and hiccups. Al rubbed my back soothingly as he whispered calming words to me. soon enough I had fallen asleep from the exhaustion today and crying. Before I feel asleep I placed a kiss on Al's cheek telling him sorry and how much I loved him, then I feel asleep.

Time skip to February 14th

It was Valentines day and I was so excited. Al had said he had a surprise for me when he got back home, and I had a couple surprises for him to. I was sweeping when I felt the arms on my hair stand up, just as I noticed it I was lifted off the ground and spun. I let out a soft giggle as I was set down now trying not to fall over from dizziness. Getting your balance back you saw Al with a excited face, as he was ready to leave for the surprise.

"Let me go change and we'll be ready to leave." I said knowing why he was so excited.

Turning to go to my room I was stopped by Al. Turning back to him he had a red dress in his hands and was holding it out for e to take.

"I would very much appreciate it if you wore this my petite biche." He exclaimed.

I took the dress from him walking into my room I laid out the dress as I looked at it in awe. It was a crimson red one shoulder dress, the dress came to my knee and there was a corset on the back. I knew I was not going to get the corset tied so I sighed angrily. Getting on the dress wasn't hard but I couldn't get the corset on I sighed in defeat as I was getting annoyed with it. I had finished putting on my makeup and hair all I needed was this corset. Finally giving u I resulted to my next best option.