chapter 15

A/n

not my art

recap

I froze in my spot.

Al's pov

"Al hun you alright there?" She asked turning to me.

"I'm so sorry my petite biche so, so sorry." I cried out wrapping her in a hug.

"Hun what are you apologizing for it's not like you were there? Right Al?" she soothed rubbing circles in my back.

Tears came streaming down my face as I cried out to her " But I was my love I am the radio demon and I took the deal. I'm so sorry."

I felt her tense up at my words which only made me cry into her shoulder harder.

"Al, sweetheart, It's fine look now we can be happy together forever since you own my soul." she said soothingly.

"But I feel bad I didn't make them suffer at all though." I said through broken sobs.

"HAHA. oh Al is that why your all worked up." She asked.

I nodded my head it felt weird to cry, since I haven't done that since mother died. Y/n pulled back placing her ands on my cheeks wiping away my tears. She led me back over to the bed laying down on it then patting next to her signaling for me to sit. I snapped my fingers changing into a pair of sleeping pants leaving a shirt off since I thought I might as well show her my scars as well. She looked at my chest immediately blushing and looking away from me. I smirked at her before walking over to her and leaning over top of her my arms holding up my weight. lifting her head up to look at me at me I leaned down pressing my lips to hers.

"What's wrong dear, see something you like.~" I purred.

"I-I. N-no yes, Maybe, definitely." She said a flustered mess.

I chuckled before putting my full body weight on her. She gasped when my body began to squish her. I listened to her breathing making show she could still breath.

"Al your squishing me get of." She whined.

"I'm sorry what was that love?" I asked moving my hands to her sides tickling her being carful not to cut her with my claws.

"Wait Al no, please not that wai- HAHAHA" she couldn't finish before she began laughing.

I continued to tickle her until I noticed her hand land on my tail. She gave it a gentle rub at the tip. Which immediately made me stop tickling her. The rub sent a electric shock threw my body and heat rushed to my face. The feeling wasn't unwanted but it was knew, it seemed as I got it every time she touched me. My whole body relaxed as her hand began to massage the tip of my tail. Her other hand was by my ears scratching them her hands were moving in sync making me purr.

"It seems some one is enjoying them selves hmm~" She whispered in my ear.

I nodded not trusting my voice in this flustered state. Her hand brushed down my hair to my bare back before she began tracing my scars. A shiver went down my back when her hand began tracing little hearts around my scars.

"W-what are you doing love?" I questioned.

"Well I need to show your scars love don't I." She answered " And to be honest they make you ten times hotter."

I looked at her lovingly then down to her body covered in scars. She looked at me confused at what I was doing. I lowered my head to her skin pressing gentle kisses to her scars. She gasped at the action making me chuckle. I finished showing all her scars equal amounts of love, rolling onto my side of the bed. I wrapped my arms on her waist and placed my head on her chest purring at her warmth. I was dozing of to sleep when I heard her whisper something in my ear.

"I love you Al remember that." She said lifting my head to look at her.

"I love you to my love." I said.

"May I kiss you dear?" I asked looking at her lips.

"Al we have been dating for over a month you don't have to ask." She chuckled.

I leaned forward pressing my lips gently cupping her cheek. Her hands wrapped themselves in my hair. After what felt like forever but it was actually only a few seconds we pulled back. placing my head back on her chest I began to drift to sleep from the comfort of her hands rubbing my head.

"Goodnight my love" I said

"Goodnight my little bambi." she replied.

My ears perked at the nick name before I drifted of to sleep.

Time skip to the morning.

Y/n's pov

I woke up with a warm pair of arms around my waist, and a fluffy head on my chest. Looking down I immediately recognized the person to be Al. I looked down at him noticing I had no shirt on and only a sports bra and he didn't have a shirt on. I felt heat rush to my face as I looked away from his bare back. I felt the grip on my waist tighten and a growl come from Al. looking down he had a strained look on his face and his ears were pinned back in a angry way.

"No.. Mine... can't have." he grumbled.

The grip on my waist continued to tighten as I noticed a stinging feeling coming from where his claws where. I tried to wiggle free from his grasp on me but it only made him dig his claws into me more. Blood soon began to come out of the wound. I yelped in pain which made Al immediately open his eyes. His grip loosened as he looked around the room quickly. His hair was a mess and he brought his hand up to fix it but stopped when he noticed the blood. His body froze as he brought it to his nose sniffing it. He quickly turned to me after sniffing it he noticed me holding the spot that he had cut into. He pulled my hand away from my waist looking at the damage he had done. His smile was now gone as he slowly looked into my tear filled eyes.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to." He apologized.

I sat up wincing slightly at the pain still lingering. He quickly helped me up worried I might injure my self more. I cupped his face rubbing small circles with my thumbs causing him to lean into my touch.

"It's fine hun, you didn't mean it you were having a nightmare you didn't know what you were doing." I replied.

He looked at me with sadness in him eyes no smile left.

"Now, now where is that smile Someone wise once tolled me 'Your never fully dressed without one'" I said trying to pull of the best radio host voice I could.

He chuckled smiling slightly then looked back town to the wound. his hand slowly grazed it and pain shoot through my body making me wince away from his touch. Al immediately pulled away with a worried look it his eyes.

"May I help love?" he asked looking up at me.

I slowly nodded as he brought his thumb to his mouth biting it drawing blood just like last time. Except this time he didn't put his thumb in my mouth this time he set it immediately on the wound. I winced at first from the pain but slowly relaxed at the soothing feeling coming from the wound. I looked down at all that was left was just another scar to add to my collection.

"I'm sorry dear, is there anyway I can get you to forgive me? I'll do anything." He whined stuffing his head into my neck.

I sat in thought before answering "Anything you say?"

"Yes?" He said confused as to what I was asking.

"Well I think I have something in mind." I said.

Leaning down the his shoulder I gave it a hard bite drawing blood from it. Al gasped at the action as I began to shower it with kisses regretting the action. Pulling back I looked at Al a wide smile on my face. There was blood on my lips which Al whipped of with his thumb. The wound healed back and left a scar in it's place. I smiled at my work nodding in approval.

"There now we are even." I said to him.

He looked at his shoulder seeing the scar before chuckling at my actions.

"I guess we are love." He replied.

.

A/n

Chapter 15 done and done. Stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.