chapter 5

A/n

ok so this chapter is going to be mostly flashbacks from all telling his story the time skips are him telling another story. The picture above is to give you a idea on what Al looks like as a human.

This will also have murder and Cannibalism in it so you don't have to read this chapter. I will put a warning before it and a safe after it.

Ok now that all that's out of the way onto the story.

recap

I looked at him nodding franticly like if I didn't ask fast enough he wouldn't tell me anymore story's.

Al's pov

I look at Y/n seeing her nod franticly answering my question.

'cute. wait what why did I just say cute ugh neverminded' I think to myself

"Hmmm, what about I tell you about New Orleans during the stock market crash Petite biche?" I ask her.

"Yeah, that would be amazing thank you Al!" She says cheerfully.

"Alright then." I say and then start my story.

Time skip 1929

I continued my walk to my house. It was close to the city but still in the woods. Walking down the street I see lots of people on the sides of the street crying and lots of orphans being given up. People fighting for clothing, food, money, jewelry, and anything they can get their filthy hands on.

'This will be perfect for my murders tonight' I thought in my head.

⚠️warning gone and cannibal starts here⚠️

The time was now around midnight and I was heading out to town to get in my next kill. Walking quickly with my knife in my vest pocket I started to head to we're I saw all of the homeless people on the sidewalk. Getting to a alleyway with no one in it I ducked in it and waited for my next victim. Waiting for a minute it didn't take long before a heard a voice.

"Damn stock market crash made me lose all my money. " my next victim slurred

The man was about 4 feet away from the alleyway I was in. Closer and closer he got until he was right in front of the alleyway. Going behind him covering his mouth so his screaming came out muffled. Walking Deeper into the alleyway the drunken man started fighting back so I knocked him out. Dragging my victim behind a trash can I saw some rope by the trash can. Taking the rope I tied his arms and legs up to keep him from getting away. I took some more rope and tied it in his mouth like a gag. A couple seconds later he started waking up. Opening his eyes he jerked back surprised at how close I was.

"Good morning my good fellow I hope you had a good rest. " I said my grin becoming more sadistic.

While I pulled out the knife from my vest pocket, waving it in front of his face before gliding it across his check. Blood dripped down his check and onto the knife while he winced away in pain struggling to get free from his restraints.

"Oh my good friend there is no point trying to get away from me. Hoho" I chuckled.

I stabbed him again in his side this time. Smiling even wider when his screams are muffled by the rope in his mouth. Tears started streaming down his face when I pull the knife back out. I look at the knife and it has blood covering all of the metal.

" Hmm I wonder what you taste like my friend" I said.

His eyes widen as I bring the knife up to my mouth and lick some of the blood off. I look down at my victim and he is terrified this only makes my smile grow.