Chapter 41

recap

We teleported everything to Al's house where we would be staying after the children were born, saying thank you to everyone we teleported to Al's house to go to bed.

Y/n's pov

It was a couple days from my due date and I was nervous to say the least and Al could tell. I would pace around the wall if I sat down for to long, I also fiddled with my tail in a nervous habit. Al tried to help my showering me with love but nothing worked. I was pacing around the room thinking about the delivery when I heard the door slowly creak open, I paid no mind to it as I played with my tail. Two arms wrapped around my waist holding me in place as Al placed gentle kisses up and down my neck and shoulders.

"You need to calm down Love everything going to be fine." He soothed taking my tail from my hands gently stroking it "However love I have a surprise."

My ears swiveled towards him as my body spun in his grasp so we were facing each other. He chuckled at my action gently grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall to a room one door away from ours. I tilted my head confused to why he was showing me one of the guest rooms, I gasped when his shadow covered my eyes and he led me into the room.

"Are you ready love?" He asked me lovingly.

"Ready." I said nodding.

The shadows hands were taken off my face and I opened my eyes. I gasped when I saw a nursery for the babies two cribs sat on ether side of  the room and a soft grey covered the walls. I squealed in joy skipping over to the bookshelf happily looking at the books on it I grabbed on flipping it and placing it back to do more exploring. I noticed everything was organized and put away causing me to smile even wider. I ran over to Al placing a kiss on his lips to show my happiness he pulled back looking at me lovingly.

"Do you like it love?" He asked.

"It's amazing Al of course I love it." I giggled out.

I continued to look around the room as Al watched me silently, I grabbed a book walking over to Al and handing it to him then dragging him over to the chair. I sat down in his lap causing him to laugh he opened the book and began reading to me and the kids.

//////////////

Time Skip

//////////////

I was walking around cleaning and baby proofing the house when I dropped something. I bent down to pick it up when a water like feeling ran down my legs. I gasped as I realized my water just broke my hands began to shake as I yelled for Al.

"AL!! It's happening!" I yelled.

He quickly appeared Infront of me before grabbing my hand and lifted me up so he was carrying me. He teleported into the hospital lobby and a doctor rushed me into a room of pregnancy doctors. I yelled in pain as my contraction began, my tail wrapped around Al's waist as I dragged him into the chair next to me. He grabbed my hand as the doctors pulled of my pants and underwire, I gripped Al's hand yelling out in pain.

"Alright miss on three push 1...2....3." the doctor said.

I pushed at least 3 times before the baby came out and I was cussing like a sailor. I heard a baby cry as Al cut the ambilocal cord and the doctors yelled out male the doctors took him into another room as I pushed trying to get the other baby out.

"Jesus Fucking christ!!!" I yelled in pain.

"One more push miss." The doctor said.

I pushed again and felt instantly relieved and exhausted. My head fell back as I began feeling drowsy I let out a soft yawn from the work that took. Al went into the other room to make sure our children were safe, I laid there alone in the room feeling myself doze off. I let my eyes close and soon drifted off to sleep. I was gently awoken to something caressing my face, I let out a yawn rubbing my eyes fully waking up. I looked up to see Al smiling at me softly, my eyes widen when I noticed he didn't have the babies I quickly looked around the room trying to find them. Al noticed my stress and walked into a room he brought out two bundle wraps of blankets he handed me one of them before sitting in the chair beside me. I looked down at the bundle wrap to see the male of the twins, he had red hair with white tips and two small fox ears. His eyes opened slightly and they where red with white irises, I smiled at him before poking his nose gently. He sneezed causing me to laugh he looked at me before giving me a toothless grin. I looked towards Al to see him slowly rocking and humming to the girl of the twins.

"Have you named them yet?" I asked.

"No I wanted you to be the final decision maker." He answered looking at me.

"Hm how about Corey from your choice and Scarlet from my choice?" I asked.

"I think that's lovely darling." He hummed walking up to the hospital bed.

I moved over so he could fit in the bed with me, he crawled into the bed laying Scarlet on his chest. I yawned still tired from previous events, I turned on my side placing Corey in-between me and Al he did the same with Scarlet. I felt my eyelids closing as I tried to stay awake.

"Sleep love you deserve it." Al said gently caressing my face.

I nodded drifting off to sleep, I woke up to the soft touch of small hands on my face. I opened my eyes slightly to see Corey smiling at me and his hands laced on both sides of my face. I laughed gently moving his hair from his face, he cooed happily as I let out another laugh. I pulled my hand away and his lip quivered, I looked at him letting my ears lower he began crying causing my ears to perk up. I quickly lifted him up but he didn't stop crying, I stood up from the bed as I cradled him in my arms. I began humming a soft tune and slowly swayed back and forth, he slowly stopped crying and I wiped the tears from his face. He gave out another soft coo and laughed, I smiled softly as I saw a small tail poke out of the blanket. It was red with a white tip, it kind of reminded me of a candy cane. I continued to sway with Corey until a small whimper was heard from the bed, I looked over to see Scarlet laying on the bed with a small pout. I walked over and gently lifted her up as Al sept, I gently set the children down as they flopped onto their back. I laughed leaning against the wall and setting them both in my lap, I summoned two small toys handing them both one. They began playing with the toys laughing and giggling. I heard a groan come from the bed and looked up to see Al moving his hand around looking for us since his eyes were closed. He opened his eyes slightly sitting up quickly when we weren't there, he noticed my on the floor with them and laughed. I looked up giving him small waves with our children's hands he did a small wave back laughing even more.

.

A/n

Chapter 41 done and done stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.