The New Student! CH-49

After Ash, Gary and Max managed to get their first badge in their campaign towards the World League and the Kalos League, everyone made their way back to their homes. Ash decided to hang out with Serena for the rest of the day before he returns home himself.

Serena opens the door before stepping inside with Ash following her from close behind. Serena takes a deep breath before she exhales and shouts. "MOM! I'M HOME!"

Within a moment, Grace comes walking from the kitchen and walks over to Ash and Serena. "Welcome home darling!" Grace says before she hugs her daughter tightly. After she breaks the hug, she says. Hi Ash, how was your time in Santalune City?" Grace says facing both Ash and Serena before she continues to ask. "And Ash, did you manage to get that gym badge?"

"Ofcourse! Take a look for yourself!" Ash says proudly as he grabs his Badge case and opens it so Grace can see the badge inside.

"Thats wonderful Ash!" Grace says with a smile. "Now why don't you two take a seat in the living room while I make a cup of tea for you two?"

"Thanks mom, but there is something we need to do first!" Serena says as she looks at Ash.

"Uhh... What do we need to do again Serena?" Ash asks in confusion as he scratches his cheek.

Serena slightly giggles with her eyes closed as she covers her mouth with her hand. "Did you really forget Ash? Don't you remember we need to sent the footage of Gary and your gym battle to professor Sycamore first?"

"Oh right! I forgot about that" Ash says, slightly embarrassed.

"Let's go to my room so I can put it on my laptop before sending it to Professor Sycamore!" Serena says with a smile before she makes her way to the stairs.

"Sure, coming right behind you!" Ash says as he follows Serena up the stairs.

"Mom! We'll be down in a minute, then we'll tell everything about our small journey okay?" Serena shouts from the top of the stairs.

"Ofcourse honey, I'll make dinner now and prepare tea for when you guys get back." Grace shouts back.

"Thanks mom!" Serena shouts before heading inside her room. "Why don't you take a seat on my bed Ash? Then I'll grab my laptop and boot it up real quick."

"Sure Serena, Viola sent you everything right?" Ash says as he takes a seat.

"Yup!" I've got everything on my phone!" Serena says as she takes a seat next to Ash with her laptop on her lap.

Ash scratches his chin for a moment before he asks. "But if you got it on your phone, why don't you sent it to the professor right away?"

"Simple!" Serena says as she faces him. "I wan't to save your battle on my laptop!" As she puts up a cute smile with her eyes closed.

Ash smiles back at Serena before leaning in and kissing her on her cheek, causing her cheeks to turn slightly pink. "You think about everything, don't you?"

"Maybe not everything but I'm trying my best! And besides maybe at the end of the year, with some help from Clemont, I can make some kind of compilation of it. It would be a great way to memorize everything we go through!" Serena adds.

"Only on one condition." Ash says with a serious face, causing Serena to look curiously at him. "Only if it's both about you and me! I want to see you cheering me on in my gym battles aswell, I want to see your showcases too! I just want to see everything we go through together. That would be the thing I want to remember most of all at the end of this year."

"Aw Ash..." Serena says as she looks at him in awe before hugging him. Ash smiles while hugging her back, whenever Serena is happy, he feels great too.