❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️

After standing there and cursing her fate for some 20 minutes her legs gave up and she finally settled maintaining a decent distance from Mihir

He was staring her while she was looking at every direction other than the one where he sat staring her..

Mihir: you know we can talk...

He said gaining her attention..

Sharavani: talk? Woh v tumse? Mujhe mera dimaag kharab nahi karna..

She rolled her eyes .. he left out a chuckle looking at her irritated face .

Mihir: come on yaar.. I'm not that bad.. ek bar baat karke toh dekho...

He said shifting towards her ... She looked at him frowning..

Sharavani: of course.. you are not that bad... Infact you are worst..

Mihir: itni nafrat kyu karti ho mujhse? Kya kar dia maine aisa?

He asked pouting when she snapped her head towards his direction..

Sharavani: bhul gaye? College ke first day pure College ke students ke samne you proposed me..like seriously? Pehle he din?

She asked in disbelief..

Mihir: kya karta.. tumhe dekhte he pyaar ho gaya... Pehla aur pehle nazar wala pyaar.. what they say.. yeah.. love at first sight..

He said dreamily... She looked at him with a.   ' you are talking baseless ' look..

Shravani: yeh pehli nazar ka pyaar yeh sab chije na sirf novels me acchi lagti hai..

She mocked at him..

Mihir: Novel se yaad aya... Tumhari mom ne jo novel likha tha.. I have read it twice.. it was just awesome..

He said with a wide smile.. and this time Sharavani smiled genuinely hearing about her mom..

Sharavani: you liked it?

She asked with twinkling eyes.. for a moment he was surprised to see her asking him something but his happiness took over and he replied smiling..

Mihir: like? I just loved it.. I just love that story, mmm  it's like a fairytale..

He said with a dreamy expression..

Sharavani: it's a real life fairytale..

She said smiling while he looked confused..

Mihir: matlab?

Sharavani: you don't know that it's a real life story?

She asked shocked.. when he shook his head...

Mihir: no... Is it a real life story?

He asked excited..

Shravni: yes it is..