Goodbye!

Shravani looks at the clock which shows 11:00 p

Shravani looks at the clock which shows 11:00 p.m. She was walking to and fro thinking for an idea which would help her to spend the night with Mihir. Not in literal sense though.

" Kab tak ase he khari rahogi. Kuch karo bhi!"

Shravani: ughhh! Tum chup nahi reh sakti. 2 min sochne toh do.

Stomping her foot she looks over her room when her eyes lands on the bathroom and an idea instantly pops in her mind. She smiles devilishly and makes her way inside the washroom.

10 minutes later.

Shravani: ahhhh! What's even happening here? Yeh sab kya hai? Oh god yeh kya hai.. kyu ho raha hai yeh sab.

She started yelling at the top of her lungs and hearing her the manager along with the receptionist came running to her suite . She opened the door for them and as soon as they stepped inside the room and looked around they were shocked to see the state of that place .

Manager: oh my god. Yeh sab kya ho gaya?

Receptionist: dekhkar lag raha hai yaha koi tsunami ake gayi ho . Aur yeh itni thandi kyu lag rahi hai yaha?

They looked around the place . The whole room was flooded with water till their ankles. The AC was in 4°c. And the place was freezing cold.

Hearing all the commotions, Mihir who was staying on the next suite came to her suite and was shocked to see the place .

Mihir: yeh sab kya hai? Kaise hua yeh sab?

He asked looking at the manager, then the receptionist and finally at Shravani.

Shravani: I don't know Mihir. Dinner se ane ke baad I decided to get freshened. I took a warm shower aur main bahad ayi after switching off the tap. I lied down to sleep but all of a sudden I started feeling cold. Fir dekha AC ka temperature low hai bohot. I tried to fix it but then the remote stopped working. I decided to ask for service help but when I stepped down this whole place was flooded with water.

Her explanation left them baffled.

Receptionist: but ase hona toh nahi chahiye tha. Ma'am apne tap off kia tha na?

She asked unsure when Shravani glares down at her.

Shravani: kya main aapko irresponsible dikhti hu?

Manager: ah Ma'am you're taking it in a wrong way. But abhi yeh sab thik karne me toh waqt lag jayega.. aur yeh room itna cold hai. Masoorie ase he thandi jagah hai. Yaha agar app ruki ajj raat toh app bimaar kar jaogi.

The manager shows out his concern when Mihir looks at him with a brow raised.

Mihir: then koi aur room de do jaha Shravani reh sake.

Receptionist: sorry sir. But every room is booked. Aur abhi itne raat ko hum kuch arrange v nahi kar sakte.

She bends down her head apologetically.