End of Shrahir?

A/ N: There will be a lot of BEHIR scenes in between and i hope you guys won't mind because the roots of the story is joined with Behir

A/ N: There will be a lot of BEHIR scenes in between and i hope you guys won't mind because the roots of the story is joined with Behir.. and even if the lead of the story are SHRAHIR but BEHIR still remains at the same position where they were in the previous season!
So Behir fans enjoy and Shrahir fans co-operate!☺️❤️
Thankyou!❤️ Enjoy reading!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Mahir extends his hands towards Bela .. she smiles placing her hand and they step down the stairs... The guests and family stood watching them as the couple of the eve made their way down the stairs..

They still looked so good together that no one could avert their eyes from the two.. Bela looked excellently gorgeous in her wine red gown while Mahir was slaying in the same matching suit to his wife..

 Bela looked excellently gorgeous in her wine red gown while Mahir was slaying in the same matching suit to his wife

Shravani: Ladies and. Gentleman .. please hold your breathe to witness to most lovely scene of the night...

Evryone including Behir were confused while she eyed Jiya who came running towards her holding a small box.. taking the box she walked to her parents and handed Mahir the box who took it confused.

Mahir: what's this?

Shravani: open it dadda you'll get to know.

Shaking his head at her antics he opened the box to find vermillion inside.

Bela: sindoor?

Shravani: yup.. sindoor... Ajj dadda firse appki maang bharenge.. thik waise jaise 25 years pehle kia tha...

Mahir: yeh kaha se yeh sab unique ideas tumhare dimaag me aa rahe hai?

He asked amused as she shrugged making them chuckle. He turned to his wife who looked at the vermillion box and then at Mahir who looked at her awaiting for her permission like the gentlemen he was.. she blinked her eyes smiling.. he picked a pinch of vermillion putting it over her small hairline... They cut the cake together sharing the first bite together..

Evryone: happy anniversary.

They thanked evryone and kissed Shravani's forehead as they shared a family hug .